Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Day 1 of 30

I just got done with Day 1 of Julliane's 30DS. It was really hard but I finished it. Definitely took more than a couple breaks. It is going to be hard to stick to it for 30 days straight but I know I have some support! :)

Has anyone else done day 1 or further down the road with this video? Comments about it?

Replies

• BlazeyGal
    BlazeyGal Posts: 4 Member
    I just finished Day 2 (of Ripped in 30... an updated dvd of 30 day shred). You're not alone in taking a break. On Day1, I paused the video, walked around the room, and sipped on some water. I wasn't expecting it to be so intense. I should of known better. Haha!
    Today I didn't pause the video, but I modified the running man and the fast butt kicks (I have an old knee injury) by doing high knees while I walk and walking with a butt kick. Same thing, but easier on my knees and it catches my breath. Maybe it's cheating a little, but the way I see it... I'm still moving and my heart thanks me for not letting it explode. Haha!

Just keep moving you can do it!
  • ksfischer
    ksfischer Posts: 41 Member
    I will be doing Day 1 today so I will let you know how it goes! :)
  • I have done it before and never finished it, i will be starting tomorrow. wish me luck!! and good job for completing day 1.
  • Hayaa79
    Hayaa79 Posts: 458 Member
    yayyy am done with 1st day of 30DS Lets see if this time i can complete all the 3 levels:bigsmile:
  • ksfischer
    Well Day 1 done...........is it bad that I yelled at my TV and called poor Jillian a very mean word?? Lol seriously that KILLED my legs!!
    Tomorrow I will be doing this BEFORE my 2 mile run!!!

But all in all I do feel great for getting it done and my 4yr old son even joined me! :)
  • futurereporter88
    futurereporter88 Posts: 71 Member
    WOW, you're running 2 miles and doing this! That's great.
    Oh yeah, my legs were the same. I think I was too much out of breath to yell anything...lol.
  • futurereporter88
    I have done it before and never finished it, i will be starting tomorrow. wish me luck!! and good job for completing day 1.

Thank you! and you don't need luck. You can do it :)
  • futurereporter88
    I just finished Day 2 (of Ripped in 30... an updated dvd of 30 day shred). You're not alone in taking a break. On Day1, I paused the video, walked around the room, and sipped on some water. I wasn't expecting it to be so intense. I should of known better. Haha!
    Today I didn't pause the video, but I modified the running man and the fast butt kicks (I have an old knee injury) by doing high knees while I walk and walking with a butt kick. Same thing, but easier on my knees and it catches my breath. Maybe it's cheating a little, but the way I see it... I'm still moving and my heart thanks me for not letting it explode. Haha!

Just keep moving you can do it!

I have done some exercise videos before, even P90X (not like I lasted long with that tho..lol), and Julliane is straight from this position to the next in 2 seconds! I'm like, Wait! But I also like that.
  • mrsjas2000
    mrsjas2000 Posts: 908 Member
    just finished day 1 and my legs are killing me, as for breaks Jillian says no more than 5 seconds ya right, I needed water breaks and to wipe the sweat, I sure hope to make it through it already feels like something that will work
  • Mariadoodle
    Mariadoodle Posts: 8 Member
    I have just done day 1! I'm so tired but know it will get better each day- I've only got to level 2 before so I'm excited to stick at it and see my fitness improve- and hopefully see a change in my body too!
  • mema_king
    mema_king Posts: 52 Member
    That's what I'm doing, when I can't do an exercise I run on the spot
  • Showmm
    Showmm Posts: 406 Member
    Just did Day 1! So proud of myself. Those side lunges kill me, but I struggled though. Only pause was for a bathroom break and then straight back into it.
  • RonnieLodge
    RonnieLodge Posts: 665 Member
    Just did Level 1 for the first time ever.

I consider myself a fairly fit person - within a healthy weight range, walking 10k steps most days, doing weights every day and I thought it would be a doddle. I was dripping sweat 10mins in.

Have decided to avoid the January rush at my local gym by doing this in the mornings before work. Have also watched a couple of episodes of 'Losing It with Jillian' (never really watched Biggest Loser) - she doesn't muck about!
  • kiarra22
    kiarra22 Posts: 3 Member
    Hello everyone I just completed day 1 of 30day shred!
  • ksfischer
    Hello everyone I just completed day 1 of 30day shred!

Way to go!!!!!!! You should be so proud of yourself!! :flowerforyou:
  • regirom
    regirom Posts: 32 Member
    completed day 1 of level 1 today ! we can do this !
  • Showmm
    Showmm Posts: 406 Member
    Good job guys! You can do it!
  • bee2678
    bee2678 Posts: 8 Member
    Day 2 down!!! My legs feel like jello but it will get better within the next few days. I've done 30DS before for about 6 months and saw amazing results. Stick with it!!! It is all worth it for 20 minutes of torture! :smile:
  • Saliang
    Saliang Posts: 62 Member
    Just finished day one today....was so proud of myself! Sweated a lot but I felt good afterwards. 29 more to go :wink:
  • Saliang
    Saliang Posts: 62 Member
    Woke up feeling sore after my day 1 shred - but determined to complete day 2 later today!