fitbit on Groupon

Options
MrsAgi
MrsAgi Posts: 338 Member
For £64

I can't remember how to do links in html, but just coy and paste into your browser: Fitbit Activity Tracker - http://www.groupon.co.uk/in/.WXkg15/,15832035

If you aren't a member of groupon and want to join, please pm me and I can "invite you" which gives both of us extra discounts;)

Replies

• monkeybuddha
    monkeybuddha Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much for sharing this, have been thinking about getting one for a while and this was just the incentive needed to finally do it :)
  • shelmac
    shelmac Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Great Spot, wish I wasnt so skint as I want one lol x
  • Babieseverywhere
    Babieseverywhere Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    I'm waiting for my email, plus another two weeks and I'll have my very own Fitbit ! I can't wait :)
  • farway
    farway Posts: 1,264 Member
    Options
    thanks for spot, not really one for gadgets, but was looking into a pedometer & some method of distance logging, so seems good

PM sent
  • KarenJanine
    KarenJanine Posts: 3,497 Member
    Options
    I love my fitbit One, thoroughly recommend it to anyone thinking of investing, and £64 is a good price.
  • loubylou1969
    loubylou1969 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I bougt my partner one for Christmas and it was £75 from Amazon. He loves it and is really impressed with all its functions - the sleep facility is alo very interesting.

Bit skint to buy one for myself though.....may leave my laptop open on the groupon page though...hint, hint

Louise
  • shanitomorrow
    shanitomorrow Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Thanks for posting this, I'd been thinking about buying a gadget for checking exercise etc.
  • iknowitsforreal
    Options
    Perhaps this is completely random, but I'm currently running a competition on my blog for a chance to win a FitBit Zip (the basic model) and a set of Aria Wi-Fi scales: http://www.fatgirlslim.org/?p=1619 All you have to do is (read the instructions obviously!) and make a blog post, and you're in with a chance of winning one.

Perfect prize for the new year, especially since it include the Wi-Fi scales!