1 day break

Options
Are you ladies taking any days off from the 30ds? I was thinking about taking Sunday's off but I'm worried I'll get unmotivated. Just curious what you all are doing. :tongue:

Replies

• jennipooh0324
    jennipooh0324 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I am on Day 2 of the 30DS and was going to keep going. Not taking a break, I fear if I take one break that might lead to 2 ( Saturday and Sunday).
  • tromig33
    Options
    Tomorrow will be day 5 for me and I am affording myself the 'opportunity' to take a day off Sunday but if I up to the challenge to keep going then I will not take a break that day and plan to continue until the next weekend day. For me, it is easier to exercise during the week and harder on the weekend. I feel like if I am to take any break as all, it has to be on the weekend then I will not feel as if I am wasting one of my 'preferred' days.
  • kelly101386
    kelly101386 Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    I took weekends off and still saw results.
  • daintybutterfly
    Options
    I'm taking weekends off but still doing 30min on the treadmill so burning 250-300 cal on there brisk walk+incline. 550 ish with the Shred
  • fkmeimfamous
    fkmeimfamous Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I was just thinking about this as I feel exhausted.. but I guess will just try power through even though I am taking alot of breaks during the video itself.. Oh well. D7 here. On L2.
  • heck7030
    Options
    I think I'll make a game time decision tomorrow. LOL!