Day 6

Options
asdjlo
asdjlo Posts: 76 Member
What do you plan on doing today for your family fun activity???
There were is suppose to be pretty nasty here (Chicago) today so I may just stay in the house and play Just Dance with the kids.

Replies

• klkilgore
    klkilgore Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    it is going to be beautiful in baltimore. 60 degrees and sunny!! i am going to do 100 jump ropes just to practice, i feel like a fish out of water and can't seem to get it smoothe flow. my husband and i normally walk around a lake on the weekend -- 3 miles -- so today we are kicking it p a notch and going to add in interval runs. i am lucky, after my husband saw what i was doing he joined up too (even though he is already fit) its been fun to do it together.

even though we only have been doing this 5 days i already have more energy.

my husband, Mat, is having some pople over for the Ravens/Broncos game so he is using a cheat day (he plans on staying low-cal) but will have beer. i am not sports fan so plan to do some shopping for a medicine ball and a good sports bra!!!

also, i plan to d in the hourly squats i missed yesterday.
  • asdjlo
    asdjlo Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    First of all, I'm jealous of the weather. LOL. We are starting out around 50 but it is suppose to drop quickly and then we have a winter advisory ... Good old Chicago weather.
    Secondly, I am so glad your husband decided to join you doing the challenge. My husband started the last one and did not complete it, he is on his own intense workout program and probably shouldn't do both programs. (My husband is also very fit)
    As far as your workout for the day, way to go. I am so sore after yesterday's workout (Ray's and my own) I'm hoping playing Just Dance doesn't kill me :-)
    Most importantly (to me) however is how great you feel. I am so happy you are feeling the results already. I too feel amazing and being that I have done the challenge before I know it gets better even though there will be a few challenging days before it ends. Ray knows what he is talking about and truly cares about overall health and this is his aim. I am so glad to have you aboard doing this challenge and if he does another one this summer I hope you can join that one as well.
    Keep up the amazing work!