Here is where I am....

Options
Okay, so the eating well went well for about two days...then my middle child's birthday came up, out to dinner Thursday night, small friend party Friday night and parties Sat. and football gathering Sunday....needless to say, I did not do well....at all.

Good news is, I'm in this for the long haul so back on the wagon with eating well yesterday.

I'm about to start Day 7 of the shred and I feel so much stronger already and I swear I see/feel a different in my back already.

Back on track and oh, I have a girls weekend planned for exactly 2 months from today so if that isn't motivation, I don't know what else will do it. :)

Replies

• daniash19
    daniash19 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    You can do it!!! This is the first time I am doing this well on any plan. I think being in 3 weight loss challenges has made the difference. I am very competative!

Hope the rest of the week goes well!
  • oceanity
    oceanity Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    With the focus of trying for our third and final try, I have the motivation, drive and determination to fit those maternity pants I bought in Edmonton last June.

Diane, I never snacked in the evening prior to meeting my hubby, then I went on a rampage and gained weight like crazy in our first year together and have struggled since then with it. WTG on sticking with the shred....exercise is definitely the key for me to stick to the eating side of it.

Danielle.....I love it that you are so on fire with your challenges...I do hope that you win each one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have not snacked at night since last week, and just don't plan on it. My goal means too much to sacrifice my cool Thyme pants and the opportunity to wear them.
  • luvbeingmomof3
    Options
    I understand about snacking. My goal is nothing after dinner. Only water. I've also cut out all sodas. Seltzer water only for me because I like the carbonation.