Wow! That is all.
  • TheKitsune6
    TheKitsune6 Posts: 5,798 Member
    Options
    Trim preferred, no jungles, bare okay.
  • AnnaPixie
    AnnaPixie Posts: 7,439 Member
    Options
    It doesnt really bother me, as funnily enough, I like a man to be a man and feel comfortable in his own skin! It doesn't determine my feelings for someone. I find men are more concerned about it than me, and only in terms of oral........

So, preference for oral is trimmed, as it can get a bit 'hairy' down there and interrupt the action!! So, that's actually for your benefit that it isnt a start/stop (remove stray hair from mouth) type operation!! :bigsmile:
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options
    Funny part is now that I think about it every guy but 1 that I've been with was shaved down to almost bald if not bald down there. Again I think its an area thing to. It's hot here and the less hair you have there the less sweat and odor are retained. Plus not gonna lie when 2 people are trimmed down close or bald it makes a really hot sound when you get to going at it
  • AnnaPixie
    Options
    Funny part is now that I think about it every guy but 1 that I've been with was shaved down to almost bald if not bald down there. Again I think its an area thing to. It's hot here and the less hair you have there the less sweat and odor are retained. Plus not gonna lie when 2 people are trimmed down close or bald it makes a really hot sound when you get to going at it

So, conversely, those of us that live in the outer Hebrides (it's bloody freezing here today!) should be totally bushed up, to keep warm........:laugh:

I'm going to experiment with that hot sound tho, as I've never slept with a bald guy :bigsmile:
  • jenbit
    Options

So, conversely, those of us that live in the outer Hebrides (it's bloody freezing here today!) should be totally bushed up, to keep warm........:laugh:

I'm going to experiment with that hot sound tho, as I've never slept with a bald guy :bigsmile:

You know how your head board makes a knocking sound against a wall ...something like that but fleshy sounding :blushing:
  • disneywm76
    disneywm76 Posts: 573 Member
    Options

You know how your head board makes a knocking sound against a wall ...something like that but fleshy sounding :blushing:

That sound is definitely one of a kind and a huge turn on......
  • 4themoney
    4themoney Posts: 797 Member
    Options

there is a definite slapping or smooshing sound.
  • Danielle_2013
    Danielle_2013 Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    Jen...I cannot believe you put that out there!! Awesome. I am shocked...but it is totally true.
  • jenbit
    Options
    Jen...I cannot believe you put that out there!! Awesome. I am shocked...but it is totally true.

Wait its me ...lol I have no shame :smokin:
  • AnnaPixie
    Options

And I absolutely love you for it!! :heart:
  • jenbit
    Options

And I absolutely love you for it!! :heart:

Awwwwwwwww:smooched: