Lets do this together!

Options
Starting Jan 1 lets power 90 til spring !

Replies

• littlelaura
    littlelaura Posts: 1,028 Member
    Options
    ok I am in , so how are you starting on day one, with cardio/abs (sweat) or with the weights (sculpt) dvd?
  • danielleeberhardt
    Options
    i'm joining y'all, i will start soon, today or tomorrow. I got to day 17 last time however life happened.i wont be doing any of the diet though. no food changes besides an app on my phone to watch my eatting. keep in touch yall

danielleeberhardt@hotmail.com
  • rdwilhe82
    Options
    Got the P90 videos. Started 2 days ago. Looking for accountability.
  • buzzblizard
    Options
    Hey superstars.

Just kicked off Power 90 with my wife, started with Sweat 1-2 today. Best of luck!
  • EricCowperthwaite
    Options
    My Power 90 package gets here on wednesday. Meantime I'm still running every day .... don't want to slack .... I'm in .... will post something about it every day. Friend me if you want, I'm all about accountability.

Couple questions for those who may have some experience already

1. I'm also a low carb, high fat dieter who works to achieve nutritional ketosis. It should be fine with this workout, but anybody had a different experience?

2. Right now I can run 2 miles in about 18:00 min on a treadmill and can do 30 pushups correctly (i.e. to Army standards). Thoughts on whether I will struggle with Power 90 or not?

3. I've never done workout videos before, but was in the Army for 10 years. Used to a guy up in front of the group leading you in exercises. Is it hard to get used to workout video? Easy?
  • GregJourney
    GregJourney Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Just order my videos. Looking forward to starting next wee, how is everyone progressing?
  • GregJourney
    GregJourney Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Day 2
  • EricCowperthwaite
    Options
    I am just ending week 4 ... Sunday will be my week 4 rest day. As of the end of week 2 I had dropped 1% body fat, no idea what the scale says ... not going to weigh myself until end of week 4 ;-)

However, here's my outcomes in other measures

- Like I noted, body fat and physical measurements (neck, biceps, adbomen, waist, thighs) have all improved from Day to Day 14.
    - I am now able to complete Sweat 1-2, Ab100 and Sculpt 1-2 in their entirety without having to pause, do less than 8 reps, etc.
    - Definitely have moved from phase 1 to phase 2 and am pushing the intensity and getting up to 15 reps on all exercises.
    - Noted that I am going to need heavier resistance bands by the time I start Sculpt 3-4, which I think is about 2 weeks away.

Very awesome .... stick with it Greg! Day 3 and Day 4 suck, but you just gotta power through them.