Started December 10th

Options
There are so many threads on here for JBR .... so I decided to start a new one that I can keep up with. I am on my 2nd week and I love the fact that the videos are only 30 mins. Is there anyone else out here in phase 1 too? If so, please share! :)
I'll post how I feel, what I'm going through each week, and any progress. I am not following her meal plan. I'm trying to eat in moderation and keep my calories down according to my BMR. A few days ago, I started doing the cardio 1 before my workouts... to give myself a extra push. And yes it is HARD! I also didnt do my body measurements yet, (oops) but I will tomorrow morning so I can keep track. However, I must say that I feel stronger and more fit just after 1 week.

Cheers to JBR!

Replies

• mayday1969
    mayday1969 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    My hubby and I started on the 10th too with phase 1. My 3rd time through the program, his first! I LOVE this program!
  • mswatchmemelt
    mswatchmemelt Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    This is your 3rd time? Wow! Congrats. :) What were your results? And did you follow her nutrional program... or your own?
  • mswatchmemelt
    Options
    My hubby and I started on the 10th too with phase 1. My 3rd time through the program, his first! I LOVE this program!

This is your 3rd time? Wow! Congrats. :) What were your results? And did you follow her nutrional program... or your own?
  • samantha1242
    samantha1242 Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    I just started today :)
  • mayday1969
    Options

My first time through, I lost 30 pounds. The 2nd time through, I maintained (still exercised, but ate more food). This time I'm hoping to get off the last 10 pounds!

I'm addicted!

edited to add that I followed the food and program to a "t" 1st time through, I am this time too, but going to be relaxed on Christmas day.
  • mswatchmemelt
    Options
    Well maybe I should be following some type of food intake guide lol. I am struggling with my eating habits but doing well with exercise ! Anyways, I thought I would post my weekly update.

***Lost 1 inch in my lower and 1 in in my upper abs from last week. I haven't weighed myself cause I'm scared :( ... I'll weigh myself after a month. *****

I'm pretty sure my results couldve been better ... but I ate pretty bad the last four days due to the holiday!
    I started dvds 3 & 4 today of phase 1 ... and I am back to eating right.

Happy holidays everyone.
  • vee1217
    vee1217 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Way to go Ashley!!! I started the program on Nov 26th. I am on week 1 of Phase 2. I didn't follow the food guide and I am realizing now that I probably should. I am doing really great and haven't missed a workout...the food part I think is going to be the hardest part for me. Especially around the holidays...it would be near impossible to not eat what my family was eating...But I guess to succeed in this program I will have to try harder with the food portion. I lost 6 lbs during the 1st phase, but unfortunately gained it all back over the holidays. I"m hoping some of the weight is water weight because its the week before my period and I always tend to weigh up to 2 lbs more...or muscle soreness water weight.. Keep sticking to it!!! Workout 5 was really tough for me the first go round but you can do it!!!!!Best wishes with Phase 1:)
  • mswatchmemelt
    Options
    Way to go Ashley!!! I started the program on Nov 26th. I am on week 1 of Phase 2. I didn't follow the food guide and I am realizing now that I probably should. I am doing really great and haven't missed a workout...the food part I think is going to be the hardest part for me. Especially around the holidays...it would be near impossible to not eat what my family was eating...But I guess to succeed in this program I will have to try harder with the food portion. I lost 6 lbs during the 1st phase, but unfortunately gained it all back over the holidays. I"m hoping some of the weight is water weight because its the week before my period and I always tend to weigh up to 2 lbs more...or muscle soreness water weight.. Keep sticking to it!!! Workout 5 was really tough for me the first go round but you can do it!!!!!Best wishes with Phase 1:)

Yeah the food guide is so boring lol! Congrats on your weight loss so far! Im happy to be doing 3&4 of phase 1... its a tad bit more challenging. Let me know your progress (if you dont mind). Ill continue to post my weekly updates as well! Have fun in Phase 2!
  • mayday1969
    Options
    We ate bad over the holiday too. I'm up 2 pounds, I'm hoping with tomorrow as my official weigh day, I will be down a little... My hubby is down .5 pounds so far. Not too shabby for a holiday week! We have one more week of phase 1 and will be onto phase 2!!!! You are doing great!
  • mswatchmemelt
    Options
    We ate bad over the holiday too. I'm up 2 pounds, I'm hoping with tomorrow as my official weigh day, I will be down a little... My hubby is down .5 pounds so far. Not too shabby for a holiday week! We have one more week of phase 1 and will be onto phase 2!!!! You are doing great!

Im glad you have seen a lost! Great job to you and your hubby. I was going to weigh myself but TOM started for me today. :( I feel like crap Lol. But I will definitely weigh myself next wednesday. I did however take my measurements... and I'm down 2 more inches. 1 in in my upper waist and 1 in in my lower waist. Unfortunately I havent loss inches anywhere else. But I wont complain... and I'll keep going.

So after 4 weeks... Im down 4 inches. I'm hoping for some better results next month
  • mayday1969
    Options
    Those are some great results so far, ashley_isjoy!
  • mayday1969
    Options
    How is phase 2 going for you ashley_isjoy?????
  • mswatchmemelt
    Options
    Phase 2 is much more challenging! I started incorporating other cardio with it & going to the gym. I felt like I wasnt getting enough cardio.