Day 6 - The End of Week 1

Options
telcochik
telcochik Posts: 1,643 Member
Good morning LMC challengers! How did your first week go? Any results to share with the rest of the group? What about NSVs (non-scale victories)?

I have lost 5 lbs since Jan. 2...I know it's pretty unbelievable to me too! I'm going to keep going on this wheat free and processed foods free challenge to see if next week's results are similar. You know my mind is already racing about maybe soon seeing the 160s. That's what is going to motivate me to keep going.

Can't wait to hear from you. Enjoy your weekend!
Sharon

Replies

• JustAGirlyGeek
    JustAGirlyGeek Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Had a great week minus the weight gain from water weight. Just finished my workout. Wasn't really feeling it today but pushed play anyways. Completely exhausted right now but going to go try clean my house and do laundry. Congrats on the weight loss telcochik!!! Hope everyone has a great weekend!!!

Oh, non-scale victory this week was having someone at work tell me I motivated her to work out after I told her how I started with this program and how much I loved it despite being so sore :)
  • MzTate81
    MzTate81 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    This end week 2 for me so loving this program since starting 12/31 Ive lost lost 5LBS which is awesome since I hadnt lost any weight since July .... So excited to see im back to losing .. Congrat to everyone for any scale or non scale victorys .... Hope everyone enjoy there weekend....
  • lvnascar
    lvnascar Posts: 3,437 Member
    Options
    I still have one more day in my week, since I have to take Friday as my rest day. I did Shock Plyo Hiit, and I actually like this one a lot. I like the burpee better in this one, and it is just intense. Kind of reminded me of Insanity. :wink: Tomorrow will be another round of Combat 60, I'm hoping that I can catch onto the moves better tomorrow.

Scale so far is down 2lbs., but I will not update that one until Monday.

Non-scale, my pants are already starting to feel better around the waist. :drinker:

Have a great day everyone!
  • telcochik
    telcochik Posts: 1,643 Member
    Options
    You ladies ROCK! I'm so glad we're going through this challenge together. I'm proud of all your week 1 accomplishments.

Cheers and here's to an even more successful week 2! :heart: :heart: :heart:
  • mumx5
    mumx5 Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    Just completed HIIT Shock Plyo and Combat 30 Live as I'm playing catch up :laugh:

Absolutely LOVED both. I just cannot find fault with any parts of the program yet and am so glad that I started it.

As for the weight loss, I've only lost 0.4 pounds so far BUT my body fat % has gone down by 1.5%. So pleased!!!

Anyway, keep up the good work everyone :smile: and enjoy the rest of your weekends.
  • Corinne_S
    Options
    The scale hasn't moved this week, but I've only just started and I did feel more awake/alert last week. I'm a bit sore today though! I am feeling pleased that I have done my first week as I have never been able to stick through a rotation before! Bring it on!!!