lil extra to your work out this week.

Options
Who's with me...
I'm wanting to walk for a total of 120 mins of walking in a week. So if u broke it down it would be 30 min for four days, 60 min for to days, or a little over 17 mins for 7 day. How ever you want to break it down is up to u. If the weather is nice go outside. And just walk around the yard, block or whatever. The fresh air will help relax you. If weather is wet or just to cold walk around the house, in circles or while cleaning etc. This challenge is just to get a something moving for a little extra time.

Replies

• grho
    grho Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I'll try it!
  • EmilyJZ
    EmilyJZ Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Im in!
  • squankmuffin
    squankmuffin Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    I'm up for that. Hope my knee / back holds up!
  • psychohope
    Options
    sounds good count me in
  • Julie_Donahue
    Julie_Donahue Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
    I've been walking about 2 miles day (about 40-45 minutes). Although I have to go to the podatrist on Thursday because my foot is really bothering me. But I keep walking!
  • cielbee
    cielbee Posts: 62
    Options
    I'm in with this goal.
  • tinatatertoes
    tinatatertoes Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    If I can do my "walking" on the elliptical, I'm in. The treadmills are often down or occupied at the gym I go to :)
  • beckimj
    beckimj Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    My husband will be happy for this goal. He walks, but I do the elliptical, or swim, or water aerobics, usually. I am going to commit to 120 minutes of walking with him, outside of my other fitness goals :) Thanks for the challenge.
  • beckimj
    Options
    Day one done! We only walked 16 minutes because the track was crazy busy (and I had already done the elliptical, water aerobics and light stretching), but he is very excited about exercising together.
  • cielbee
    cielbee Posts: 62
    Options
    I did it! I walked on the treadmill and elliptical (is this walking?) for a total of 149 minutes. Thanks for the challenge. Why? I ended up changing my schedule around b/c I couldn't exercise my normal schedule. That's a big change for me b/c in the past it would usually mean I'd just skip exercise and instead, I still did my walking at another time.
  • Julie_Donahue
    Julie_Donahue Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    I walked two miles every day this week! :)
  • robinhoward123
    robinhoward123 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Hope everyone had fun with this little extra challenge. So did everyone get their goals? I did.
  • beckimj
    Options
    We did, but it took us to the very last evening. I thought it was going to be easy, but our schedules were hard to coordinate. I did my other exercises, but the walking took some work to get in.
  • robinhoward123
    robinhoward123 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Lol I'm glade I pushed you all a little. Every little bit helps