WeekEnd # 2 Challenge - Burn 800 calories

Options

Replies

• Sharon_0719
    Sharon_0719 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Just joined this group because it is right on track with my goals for this year. Love the challenges -- keeps me motivated!! I'm in, and keep 'em coming!!
  • fludderbye
    fludderbye Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    I am in

did an hour of dancing & the 30 day shre d video- so almost done :tongue:
  • umer76
    umer76 Posts: 1,272 Member
    Options
    I am in

did an hour of dancing & the 30 day shre d video- so almost done :tongue:
    I am yet to burn my first calories of the day:sad:
  • Chejan
    Chejan Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Been such a lazy day but forced myself to exercise a bit and burned 264 calories so far. Will push tomorrow to meet the 800.
  • bobbiesinger6971
    Options
    New to the team today, but I am going to do my best to get as close to 800 calories burned as I can tomorrow.
  • LadyZNW
    LadyZNW Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    New to the team today, but I am going to do my best to get as close to 800 calories burned as I can tomorrow.

I second this...
  • orangesmartie
    orangesmartie Posts: 1,870 Member
    Options
    C'mon guys you can all do this. You can burn 800 cals! You're all doing brilliantly so far! Finish the weekend strong!
  • doin_it
    doin_it Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    Done..and still lots of weekend left to burn lots more calories :-)
  • amtime
    amtime Posts: 1
    Options
    Done, though it was really to account for a wedding I attended last night and the complete absence of food tracking for the evening. :)
  • DterMined2012
    DterMined2012 Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    headed out to complete the remainder of my 800 calories :happy:
    thanks again umer :flowerforyou: truly appreciate you taking the time to post this challenge :drinker:
  • cubbie_girl
    cubbie_girl Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    ugh! I was 1 short!! I didn't know I was one short until after I put my Sunday workout in. I didn't think I'd even come that close though, given Saturdays are usually a light day for me. I'm still proud of myself and happy I got that close. Hope everyone else has better luck - go get 'em!!
  • umer76
    Options
    thanks again umer :flowerforyou: truly appreciate you taking the time to post this challenge :drinker:
    You are welcome. This challenge is not only for everyone but for me to push myself too. I have not burnt a single calorie yet and I am worried. I think you guys would agree it is -18C outside and if I dont have the courage to go out then I cannot be blamed brrrr.:noway:
  • orangesmartie
    Options
    You are welcome. This challenge is not only for everyone but for me to push myself too. I have not burnt a single calorie yet and I am worried. I think you guys would agree it is -18C outside and if I dont have the courage to go out then I cannot be blamed brrrr.:noway:

Nope, that sounds like an excuse to me. There are plenty of workouts you can do indoors. You should try to do something, even if you don't make the 800. The thing about this challenge is to push yourself to something, anything, doesn't matter what.

C'mon Umer, don't let us down!

Cubbie, don't look at it as being one short, you're 799 over! Thats awesome! well done.

Keep it up newme, you're almost there!

Well done amtime!

great job doin_it - and fabulous attitude!
  • Chejan
    Chejan Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    So I've burned 837 calories this weekend. I struggled this weekend with food and exercise, but I pushed myself to reached the goal.
  • DterMined2012
    Options
    Challenge completed.....1004 for the weekend :bigsmile:
  • DterMined2012
    Options
    Thanks for the support Orangesmartie :flowerforyou:
  • eternity365
    eternity365 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    done - 1334
  • umer76
    Options
    Thanks a lot for pushing me hard smartie. I would have gone without burning any cals this week. But I have done 30 day shred and little bit more exercise and have burnt 479 cals. Although not reached the weekend target. But I will definitely push myself next week to meet the goal. But this week cold weather really put me off!

Nope, that sounds like an excuse to me. There are plenty of workouts you can do indoors. You should try to do something, even if you don't make the 800. The thing about this challenge is to push yourself to something, anything, doesn't matter what.

Cubbie, don't look at it as being one short, you're 799 over! Thats awesome! well done.

Well done amtime!

• orangesmartie
    Options

Well done amtime!

Thanks a lot for pushing me hard smartie. I would have gone without burning any cals this week. But I have done 30 day shred and little bit more exercise and have burnt 479 cals. Although not reached the weekend target. But I will definitely push myself next week to meet the goal. But this week cold weather really put me off!

we all need a little nudge now and then ;) getting up and doing just a little is way better than doing nothing! i know what you mean about the cold weather - i hate going out to train when its raining - which, in this country is most of the time!
  • vmlooper
    Options
    :wink: Done... 800 calories burned doing zumba for 1 hour.