Starting on Monday (1/14), Anyone else?

Options
I plan to start with the 7 day kickstart your metabolism program :) Who's down to get started with me?

Replies

• movn4ward
    movn4ward Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I wish I could start with you, depends on when my shipment FINALLY arrives. I am so excited, love Jillian Michaels and working towards a huge goal. Good luck, hope you get members on board.
  • Allisonvl
    Allisonvl Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I'm starting... again. I started this past week and made it monday through wed with the two workouts a day, did one on Thursday. One of my boys has been really sick and I just spent most of my time with him. I did not do the meal part of it but plan to do the meal and the kickstart workout week one again. Loved what I got done last week - great workout!! I think the meal plan will help keep me energized.
  • AzPie
    AzPie Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Grrr! Just checked the mail and still haven't received mine yet...I will start as soon as I can! Can't wait! Good luck on Monday!
  • ktno1
    ktno1 Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    I started today so hopefully some others did too. It's nice to have support/motivation. I've previously completed a little over half of the program but gave up, so I'm determined to finish it this time!
  • sb1023
    sb1023 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    i'm starting today- i am not officially doing the kickstart week, but i will try to get some extra cardio in this week as well. good luck everyone!
  • badgranola
    badgranola Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I started today! I'm not officially doing the kickstart week, but I'm going to try to add the extra cardio every day this week.
  • cricketgil
    cricketgil Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I restarted today 1/14 My phase one workout one dvd got destroyed so i always start with workout three. This morning I could only get through 12 mins when I can usually finish the whole thing...:( good news is the phase one workout 2 dvd is working now so I will start that one tomorrow rather than workout four...after sitting on my bottom for months I need to work my way up to workout three....and I will....
  • oldafw
    oldafw Posts: 1
    Options
    I am in!! Got my DVDs today and will start later.
  • sb1023
    sb1023 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    day 2 done! though i have not been ideal with the diet.....how's everyone doing??
  • lobster888
    lobster888 Posts: 861 Member
    Options
    I would to join in on this thread. i started on 15th but will play catch up fo rthe one day. Today I did level 1 workout 2!! Feeling pretty excited about this... I really want to tone up and get stronger!!

Have a happy healthy day!!!
  • cricketgil
    cricketgil Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    well its wednesday which is cardio day...I always end up doing my own cardio instead of the dvd for some reason...I ended up boxing, and running as well as pushups and situps...back to phase 1 workout 3 tomorrow
  • movn4ward
    movn4ward Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    YAY! Saw that my box had been delivered and rushed from work to make it to the P.O. on time!!! Going through everything now, while I didn't start on 1/14 I plan to do everything as noted in order to maximize results. Reading through the material and I'm as excited as a kid!
  • Tsmartin07
    Options
    Hey, for those of you doing the meal plan :) I have a silly question --- so the meal plan is for 5 days at a time,right?...does that mean on the weekends we should just eat the left overs or something? Or do we only eat the scheduled meals on the days we workout? I'm just a bit confused and I want to go grocery shopping this weekend for my meals next week.
  • bodyafterbaby4
    bodyafterbaby4 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    My husband and I started on 1/14 as well! I am loving it and am seeing good results! We did not do the kickstart.

I am not following the meal plan, but sticking to the calorie amount. As of today, I've lost 4.6 pounds.

Still need to do my Cardio workout sometime today. We usually do it at 6AM before the kids are up, but on weekends we sleep in and do it later in the day.