New member, week 2 weigh in!

Options
MystFire117
MystFire117 Posts: 14 Member
Hi all! I hope it's not too late to join this group and help each other turn around to fitness in 2013!! I'm Lisa, and I'm a stress eater. I'm in research so my life is very stressful! I've put on about 60 pounds since mid-grad school (about 7 yrs) and when I went over 200lbs I knew it was time for a change. I am on MFP this year to try to get back to the shape I was in in grad school, when I ran 3 miles a day. I have a long-term dream to run a half marathon. I am looking helping keep each other honest and motivated, because I really need some inspiration some days!!

Nice to meet you all!

By the way, I weight myself yesterday (Thursday, oops! but Wednesday is my normal day) and I came in at 215.8, after starting out at 220.0 on Jan 2nd, so I've lost 4.2 lbs so far!

Replies

• jmcreynolds91
    jmcreynolds91 Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    Hi all! I hope it's not too late to join this group and help each other turn around to fitness in 2013!! I'm Lisa, and I'm a stress eater. I'm in research so my life is very stressful! I've put on about 60 pounds since mid-grad school (about 7 yrs) and when I went over 200lbs I knew it was time for a change. I am on MFP this year to try to get back to the shape I was in in grad school, when I ran 3 miles a day. I have a long-term dream to run a half marathon. I am looking helping keep each other honest and motivated, because I really need some inspiration some days!!

Nice to meet you all!

By the way, I weight myself yesterday (Thursday, oops! but Wednesday is my normal day) and I came in at 215.8, after starting out at 220.0 on Jan 2nd, so I've lost 4.2 lbs so far!

wow, congrats! welcome!
  • debrabrosky
    Options
    I did not lose any weight, that beats gaining : )
  • april_mesk
    april_mesk Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    MystFire,

Congrats and welcome!
  • maryjo28
    Options
    Welcome to the group. I am new also. Let's do this together!
  • k_hamel
    k_hamel Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I added you to the spreadsheet Myst. I didn't know what your year goal weight was so I put in 160...Let me know if you'd like me to adjust.

Fitby
  • MystFire117
    MystFire117 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I added you to the spreadsheet Myst. I didn't know what your year goal weight was so I put in 160...Let me know if you'd like me to adjust.

Fitby

My goal weight is 145 +- 5. Thanks!