1st Week Thoughts??

Options
sarahnyy51
sarahnyy51 Posts: 23 Member
Hey all, I've just finished the first week (exercise-wise) as tomorrow is my rest day. I'm doing the 7 Day Kickstart your Metabolism plan and will go on to the fat burning meal plan and once daily exercises on Monday. Two workouts a day was a killer but I've done it now! On top of my daily dog-walking job which is usually about 10 miles of walking, I feel a bit shattered but it was so worth it! Love the recipes too; I'm trying to follow the plan as closely as possible. I'm already feeling much better about my reflection. How are you guys getting on???

Replies

• seabeckteach
    Options
    I'm on my 3rd day of the kick start and I am feeling it. I've lost quite a bit already which is exciting. I am not following the meal plan, but sticking to 1200 calories. Are you eating your exercise calories?
  • Max7
    Max7 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I think the first week was quite a nice break in compared to her other dvd's. I did the kickstart an d lost 7 lbs its rest day today which I've really looked forward too, my legs are really tired!! But looking forward to tomorrow and the new meal plan. Nice to meet you ladies:happy:
  • Tarapritchett
    Tarapritchett Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Tomorrow makes day 7 for me - I followed the kick start diet, but there was no way I'd be able to exercise twice a day! So far it's been incredible - I've lost 8 lbs so far, the food is really not that bad (if a little redundant)... I guess my only complaint is that I went from literally NO exercise to DVD 1, and my quads hurt so bad I had a tough time going up and down stairs for 4 1/2 days. I still did cardio and DVD 2, but it's been almost a week since I've been able to do the 1st DVD. I might repeat week 1... I am way more out of shape than I realized!
  • sarahnyy51
    Options
    Glad everybody seems to be enjoying it :-) As much as you can enjoy exercising twice a day I guess! I just started the first day of the normal meal plan now. YUM!
  • sarahnyy51
    Options
    I'm not eating my exercise calories back by the way...I wasn't sure if that was part of the plan or not. I tend to burn about 500-600 kcals a day though so it would be a big jump up to keep eating them back!
  • Tarapritchett
    Tarapritchett Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I did DVD 1 again tonight - had a much easier time of it (not so many breaks!) . We'll see if I'm writhing in pain tomorrow or not! :glasses: