Nook readers

Options
Anyone out there? I currently own a Tablet and 1 color(for the kids). If so and you would like to be Nook friends pop me a PM and I'll give you my email. I read a wide variety of books and authors, not limited to history, sci/fi & fantasy, & horror among others. I also like Diana Gabaldon, Stephen King, & George R.R. Martin as well as many other authors.

Replies

• QueenGreb
    Options
    I just got a Nook Tablet I am not all that smart when it comes to sharing info on it. Feel free to friend me and I would love to share books.
  • steppingstones
    steppingstones Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    What made you pick the nook? Thinking of getting an e-reader and was wondering. My friend loaned me an older generation kindle and think I want to get glow or paperwhite since I like to read at night. Thanks
  • Ryasama
    Ryasama Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I do not recommend getting a glow. I've heard many bad things about it; mainly, the glow messing up and being a bright point in only the middle of the screen.

Anyway, back on topic. I have a tablet also and love it!
    I have a ton of books on it that I'd be happy to loan~
  • roadtripper23
    Options
    I have a paper white kindle and I love it. I don't have any problems with the back light. I didn't need a tablet/color type e-reader, it's perfect if all you want to do is read which is what I wanted.
  • Strangelyinsane
    Strangelyinsane Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Hi. I also have a lot of books for an e-reader. I keep them in Calibre so I can convert them in to many different formats. If you ever need a book let me know and I'll see if I have it.
  • steppingstones
    steppingstones Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the feedback. Guess will look at the kindle paperwhite. I have an old kindle gifted to me by friend. But like to read at night.