Day 3!

Options
Good morning all and happy Sunday.

Today is day 3. It is 5 am and I just got home from work-gotta love a 15 hour work day.
I'm logging my food for Saturday then off to bed.
I just wanted to say Hi and wish you all a safe and intense workout.
I for one am curious to see how my body responds when I wake up later and let Jillian kick my butt some more.
By the end of the night I was sore and stiff, mostly in the shoulders and thighs (the pushups for sure kick me in the behind).
But I will put in that DVD and and sweat my way through it!
Log on and share how your doing. We are up to 45 folks in out group and I'm sure there is someone you can each help and inspire!

Have a great day and I will post again after I go visit dreamland (with the assistance of some advil!)

DeAnne

:wink:

Replies

• linsey76A
    linsey76A Posts: 102
    Options
    sllep well :) i agree, i am curious to see what day 3 holds for me
  • lifeofsun
    lifeofsun Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    15 hour work day and then Jillian upon awakening.. I'm impressed!
  • linsey76A
    Options
    just finished day 3 and i have to say...WOW it really is getting easier. still tough, but much less brutal! Yay!!
  • khagenow
    khagenow Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I've been doing 30 Day Shred the last few days but just joined the group. Day 3 was definitely easier - less little breaks in the reps for me. The push-ups kick my behind as well - still doing the knee ones otherwise I can only get about three in (that's really depressing to write). Hope everyone has a good workout today!
  • linsey76A
    Options
    I've been doing 30 Day Shred the last few days but just joined the group. Day 3 was definitely easier - less little breaks in the reps for me. The push-ups kick my behind as well - still doing the knee ones otherwise I can only get about three in (that's really depressing to write). Hope everyone has a good workout today!

those push ups are a butt kicker lol for me it's the bicycle crunches at the end that do me in...glad they are the last thing!
  • blacklabelbabe
    blacklabelbabe Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Today is Day 5 for me and I actually did the pushups and bicycle crunches all the way through. Slowly, but surely. It felt wonderful :) Good luck everyone!
  • SHAKIRA44
    SHAKIRA44 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Day 5 for me as well.....I can feel my body is stronger already - great motivation to keep going!!

Deanne wondering if you are taking in some whey protein to help with the muscle rebuild afterwards. This is my first time taking supplements along with my workout and it's making the world of difference - not so stiff afterwards.

I went to Gorilla Jacks told the person what type of challenge I was going on and he suggested the whey protein (I've always seen others drink this after workouts and wondered why the fuss).....and a fat burner - to help with the energy.....and lastly Vegegreen - a food supplement to ensure I get all my veggies in one day.......

Since Wednesday - I am down 8lbs........I am also eating clean!!
  • tolleirrigon
    Options
    All right , I finished day 3! It was definately better. I did drink some protein after today (my son has it for after workouts...)
    Ready to head back to work, I will check back with you all tomorrow!
  • mrsjas2000
    mrsjas2000 Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    just finished day 3 and I think it is getting better I sure didn't think it would for awhile, one big improvement for me was in the cool down I aways fell over doing the quad stretch tonight I didn't. yay
  • lifeofsun
    lifeofsun Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Yesterday I had company, and I do again tonight. That always throws the home work-out's off. So I gave myself an 'active rest-day'. I walked for 130min with my company, at a good pace. And tonight I'm hoping to run to the basement after they go to bed to SHRED! Wish me luck!
  • jbuc07
    jbuc07 Posts: 914 Member
    Options
    Today is day 3 for me... I am absolutely terrible about working out. I do great the first 2 days, and then my motivation just fizzles.. I skipped my work out yesterday. Sundays are so hectic for me! (Excuses, yes, I know) So, I'm about to do the shred now.. Followed by Turbo Jam 20 min.. How's that for motivation? LOL! I didn't track calories this weekend, and ate ABSOLUTELY TERRIBLE:embarassed: . But, today is off to a good start. Egg omlet and coffee for breakfast :) So, now that I've just divulged my life story for the day :blushing: ... How's everyone else??? :flowerforyou:
  • plynn54
    plynn54 Posts: 912 Member
    Options
    Im going to add some tredmill after my workout. I still cant do the full on pushups, I dont know that I ever will beable to , but they are definately getting easier to do this second time around!