Dietetics Students?

Options
Hi everyone! Just wondering if there are any other dietetics students out there. I am currently working on prerequisite classes, but will be applying to a Coordinated Program in Dietetics at the end of the year. I not looking to lose weight on this site, but I would like to keep track of my eating habits. I'm working toward eating healthier, more natural foods.

Replies

• PHLLLY
    PHLLLY Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Yepppp I was in the Didactic Program in Dietetics at SDSU but opted out my last semester because I wasn't sure if I wanted to be an RD or not. Still considering going back to grad school to finish the 3 classes I need to complete the program and take the internship so I can take the RD exam.
  • mnb7v3
    mnb7v3 Posts: 21
    Options
    I'm a dietetics student as well! Used to be a math teacher and decided to go back to school in the fall. I'll be applying to a coordinated program in about two weeks. Fingers crossed!

I'm here for mainly the same reasons - to keep track of what I eat. It helps me make healthy choices. But also to lose the 7 or so pounds I gained after my first time in college!
  • DanaVP
    DanaVP Posts: 15
    Options
    Good luck! I'm changing careers too. For the past 8 years I have stayed home with my daughter and co-owned a child care/preschool program.
  • mnb7v3
    mnb7v3 Posts: 21
    Options
    Thanks, Dana! I'm always so excited to meet someone who is also a career changer!