Hey Everyone!!!

Options
I'm new to the group and I have actually sent friend request to some of you. I am so happy to be here.. I live MFP but I am excited to start this new diet as well..I love meat!!.. So I'm thinking that this would work well for me. I am going to start on Sunday. I have a few questions though. Is it true you can eat all the protein you want in a day as long as its alloted on the list that Dukan has. Protein makes me very full So I dont know how much I'd be able to put down. I am excited about this new journey and I'm glad to be here with u all in this group..Have a wonderful day Ladies and Gents!

Replies

• lowm8nance
    lowm8nance Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Hi.
    You CAN eat all the protein you want according to the book, but you're right. It's very filling so you may not need to eat much. He does say to limit nonfat fruit yogurts to one a day or none at all if you are extremely heavy or plateaued. I eat the Dannon lite&fit greek yogurts with the fruit bottoms so I'm getting a little fruit. But after all the meat and fish, something sweet and creamy hits the spot.
  • DontWant2BeFatand40
    Options
    Hi kalebsmommy, how are you getting on with dukan?
  • Kalebsmommy424
    Kalebsmommy424 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I'm doing quite well.. Im on day 2 of my attack phase..2.5lbs lost already..but after this will I be allowed to eat fruit at all?..Even fruit low fat yogart?
  • aylanah
    aylanah Posts: 10
    Options
    Hi Ladies! I'm starting day 4 of my Attack Phase, and am down 4 lbs. I added a multi-vitamin as of yesterday, and after reviewing what I put into MFP, I'm going to slightly pull back on proteins with added salt to lower my sodium intake. I know Dukan calls for not counting calories, but curiosity won out. I'm having a heck of a time hitting 1000 calories each day because I'm so full! This has been awesome so far!
  • aylanah
    aylanah Posts: 10
    Options
    According to the book, pages 89-91, we will be allowed one serving of fruit per day in the Consolidation Phase. This is all types of fruit except for: bananas, grapes, cherries, dried fruits and nuts.