Open Diary Friends

Options
2»

Replies

• kel665
    kel665 Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    My diary is open to my friends so feel free to add me if you still want more :)
  • james_tew
    james_tew Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    My diary is open, but like most people I tend to eat the same stuff. Makes shopping easier.

Feel free to add me!!
  • spyder_rose
    spyder_rose Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    My diary is open to friends...

but I have allergies so some of the food you see you may not like or even know where to find it...

Feel free to add me though :)
  • melissarina
    melissarina Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    My diary is open to friends...

but I have allergies so some of the food you see you may not like or even know where to find it...

Feel free to add me though :)

What allergies do you have? I'm lactose and fructose intolerant with a few other mild food allergies and I'm really struggling to eat unless I'm at home
  • Honeytips
    Honeytips Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    My diary is open and I'm also looking for other open diaries to get ideas for meals
  • hey_everyday
    hey_everyday Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I agree that open diaries are useful for new ideas etc, feel free to add me.
  • My diary is open and I'd love more friends.
    I do tend to create recipes instead of adding everything individually especially lunches as I usually have the same meal all week long.
  • Symonep
    Symonep Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    My diary is open to friends...feel free to add me
  • GymMum8
    GymMum8 Posts: 28
    Options
    My diary is open, feel free to add me, or have a look. Like others I create recipes, but am happy to share anything that you want.

Mel
  • Kupe
    Kupe Posts: 758 Member
    Options
    Diary is open, go for gold
  • ozzy_q
    ozzy_q Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Hey my diary is open, feel free to add me!
  • Luthien007
    Luthien007 Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    My diary is open to friends. Feel free to add. I like the Anette Syms cookbooks too and use a couple of our favourite recipes frequently.