The begining

Options
How is everyone feeling about the challenge starting? Positive or a little unsure? Do you feel like you have enough information and support to achieve some great results?

Replies

• shyrlann
    Options
    I feel a bit silly asking this, but I don't know where to find the details of this challenge. Sounds like something for me, but I need more info. Thanks!
  • mstjmack26
    mstjmack26 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    I feel a bit silly asking this, but I don't know where to find the details of this challenge. Sounds like something for me, but I need more info. Thanks!

I would also like more information too.
  • ShrimpMe
    ShrimpMe Posts: 84 Member
    Options

Me too. Just came across this and the title is what prompted me to join. I'm on a 12 week program that starts on 1-14 but began getting motivated with back on the exercise track this past week. Hoping to find a group to keep me motivated and accountable.
  • phyzique
    Options
    Hi Ladies, Phyzique is personal and group training business aiming to help motivate women to achieve their health goals. The 10 week challenge involves 18 women partipating in clean eating and training. It is in Brisbane. If you are not close, there are other options as to how we can help you, send me through your email addresses. You are welcome to join this discussion board too to help motivate you. I hope that helps a little, my name is Lauren Phillips, go to our facebook page- www.facebook.com/phyzique.com.au