Hi! restarting C25K

Options
mandidale
mandidale Posts: 2 Member
HI everyone,
I am new to MFP and so mew to the group. I started C25K back in august of this year and was 3 weeks in when I broke my ankle. :( Physical therapist has FINALLY cleared me for so easy jogging. So, I'm planning to restart the program. During my 4 months of sedentary life, I've gained over 20 pounds! EEK!!!!

Wish me luck!!!!!

Replies

• PaytraB
    PaytraB Posts: 2,360 Member
    Options
    Welcome! You'll find lots of support here. Keep posting your progress.
  • loril13
    loril13 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    Welcome. I love this group. I am not a fan of the forums, but this group is great.
    Share your struggles and victories. We'll have your back. And I love cheering people on.
    :drinker:
  • SRH7
    SRH7 Posts: 2,037 Member
    Options
    Cheering you on! Restarted C25K last week after a two month break from running due to illness.
  • FitToFifty
    FitToFifty Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Good luck! I am restarting also. I don't know about you, but I am having a much harder time this time. When I am on the treadmill I am going at a 2% incline and it's kicking my butt!
  • lolarit
    lolarit Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    You can do it!
    I just restarted C25K tonight and have found it easier than the first time. Primarily because I know to pace myself and not over do it!
    Feels good to be back out there again :)
  • Italiano7
    Italiano7 Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    I finally completed my first step on the c25k! I completed it on the treadmill using the timer. It motivated me-I cant wait to finish the steps.