Anyone on recovery week?? Going into month2 next week??

Options
I've been reading posts about month two n it's scaring the hell out of me I think going into this insanity challenge that's how I felt also but now that I'm on the recovery week I feel like I'm starting a new insanity just wanted to see if anyone is on the same page as me plz let me know

Replies

• IAmKellOnWheels
    IAmKellOnWheels Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Yep, same page! Just finished the Fit Test for Month 2 and starting the workouts for M2 tomorrow (I do the fit test separately than the workouts). Hey, I CRIED the first week of month 1 before every single workout. I was scared to death of the workout, failure, not being able to do it, hating the shape I was in. Heck, I'm scared now, looking at tomorrow. I've heard that M2 is like starting over again and IMO that's ok. M2 is when the real results come in. You can do it!

After all, we DID get through M1, right?? :)
  • celenacountdown
    Options
    We did get through month one I'm on the second week of month two n now I can say I'm confident ill make it through month 2 I'm also gonna be starting the asylum after insanity wanna get some more muscle tone:) can't wait!! Maybe u can join in
  • IAmKellOnWheels
    Options
    Just did M2D1. Holy crapballs. And I'm so jealous you're in week 2 of month 2!! I can't wait to be there, too!!!! I'm planning in doing Insanity again for 1 more round because I know I'll need to shred more :)
  • YoungDoc2B
    YoungDoc2B Posts: 1,593 Member
    Options
    finishing up recovery week, starting month 2 Monday. How's it going for you guys so far?
  • IAmKellOnWheels
    Options
    Almost done with week 1 of month 2. It's completely kicking my butt. It feels like when I first started, however, NOW, when the moves come up, I don't tell myself "I can't do that!". I just say, "OK, here we go!"
  • YoungDoc2B
    YoungDoc2B Posts: 1,593 Member
    Options
    Headed into Month 2 Day 1 today..wish me luck