Plans after 30DS?

Options
neh02
neh02 Posts: 33 Member
Will anyone be moving on to another Jillian dvd? I bought Ripped in 30 a while back and never really got started on it. I was thinking of going for Ripped in 30 next, but considering a non-Jillian dvd. Any thoughts?

Replies

• fwilson1031
    Options
    My plan is to start the C25K training after I am done, maybe even starting it in addition to 30ds... I really want to start lifting, but the lack of funds is putting a damper on getting a gym membership! I think I would be willing to try another Jillian Michaels dvd though...
  • mommy2maddox
    mommy2maddox Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    No clue! But I'd love to hear ideas. I see that a lot of people do the C25k but I'm just not that into running (although I have a long list of 5ks I do want to do from now to May.) now that we are in PHX. We are brand new here and I don't know much about the area we are in or where is the best place to run. And, truthfully, I suck at running.

I was thinking of buying more JM dvds to do but if anyone else finds something better, let me know! My husband and I have P90X but haven't ever done much but watch some of them. LOL. OOPS!
  • Janelle173
    Janelle173 Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    The C25K is great, but I no longer have access to a treadmill.

I bought RI30 to do after 30DS.

Basically, for this year, my plan is as follows:
    30DS
    RI30
    Jillians killer buns and thighs
    Jillian's Extreme Shed and Shred (or maybe this one before killer buns and thighs...idk yet)
    I have all of those.
    I may get No More trouble Zones. As well as 6 week 6 pack.

Then, I would like to get her Body Revolution program

Then maybe, MAYBE Insanity.

That should very well all take up the whole year! lol
  • PrincessGlitterTush
    Options
    I'll be following the 30DS with either another round of it with heavier weights (depending on my results) or I'll be starting C25K.
    I'll see how it goes. But after that I'll be following the New Rules of Lifting For Women.

It's a great program but I lost track a while ago - but saw really great results :)
  • Stephie_J
    Stephie_J Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    I'll be doing another round of 2 of 30 DS too :)
  • neh02
    neh02 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I've been doing Yoga Meltdown a few times a week after 30DS and I really enjoy it. It's definitely not a traditional yoga program, but at the end I feel like I've gotten a good workout (though not quite as intense as 30DS) and still get a bit of that awesome yoga-feeling. My back is always stiff and my back feels great after Yoga Meltdown! So I think I will make myself stick with what I'm doing now - basically trade out 30DS for RI30, while trying to throw in 1.5-2 hours of other exercise a week as well (Yoga Meltdown, 6 Week 6 Pack or jogging)

I'm definitely not planning on starting a running plan after this. I tend to get bored running and don't stay on the plan because it gets so monotonous. I've tried (and failed) running programs enough times to know better! Not for me.
  • Kathie444
    Kathie444 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I was planning on doing ripped in 30
  • Zandia_1
    Zandia_1 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    I just bought the new Zcut 90 day cardio program from Amazon (less than $19 for 3 DVDs & 12 workouts - including shipping) and will start that on the first of February. I like the results I'm seeing from 30DS, but it's so repetitive that I can't wait for this month to be over!
  • Janelle173
    Options
    I just bought the new Zcut 90 day cardio program from Amazon (less than $19 for 3 DVDs & 12 workouts - including shipping) and will start that on the first of February. I like the results I'm seeing from 30DS, but it's so repetitive that I can't wait for this month to be over!

Awesome!! I may get those!! :)
  • Janelle173
    Options
  • Lconsla
    Lconsla Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    I'll be doing 6 week 6 pack, hoping to get rid of some of the pouch. i can see a difference already, the sides of my abs have gone down considerably, just need to work on the middle more
  • JHart0816
    JHart0816 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I plan to do Ripped in 30 next. And then maybe 6 week 6 pack. Starting in April, I also plan to add in 3 days a week of running. There's this "one hour run" plan that I like. You start off runing 30 minutes 3 times a week and by week 10 you are running for 60 minutes straight one day a week. I've lost a lot of weight with that in the past. Plus it will help me build up my endurance for when I have time to get outside and run in the park in the summer.
  • katmcq29
    katmcq29 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I got the 6 weeks 6 pack dvd of jillians!! plan is once finished with 30DS is to do 2 or 3 nights a week the dvd and the other nights just hitting the gym!! :)
  • joslin2005
    Options
    I was thinking about this last night. I really want to try body revolution but don't know how intense it is. I might try ripped in 30 or 6 week 6 pack.
  • Iwant2b140
    Iwant2b140 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I am going to stick with doing the 30ds again but only 5 days per week. The other 2 days I will do her yoga meltdown. I have very limited time so I find the 30ds is only 30 minutes of my time from putting on my shoes to putting away the yoga mat :wink:
  • SkinnyShaSha
    SkinnyShaSha Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Like a lot of people I was thinking of doing Ripped in 30 next and then 6 week 6 pack. Then maybe try her 30 day slim down where you do a combination of 30DS, Banish Fat, Boost Metabolism and Quick Trouble Zones. A lot of DVDs to buy but I've cancelled my gym membership so it'll save money in the long run.