welcome to the group new members

Options
please introduce yourself's and your weight loss goal ... lets get acquainted with one another ...

Replies

• SNWilliams13
    Options
    I am 27 and live in Snellville, Ga. I would love to lose 100 lbs by the end of the year. I am participating in the biggest loser contest at my job and if I lose the most weight then I win a cash prize which I will be very happy about. When I started this weight-loss journey I was 330 lbs. I am currently 324lbs and my goal is to be 230lbs. then I will re-evaluate to see what my next goal will be.
  • gesosoge77
    gesosoge77 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I am Gelene, a year ago i weighed 210 pounds and I also suffered from high cholesterol. After seeing how sick my grandparents were, i made a new years resolution to get fit and lose weight. I ended up losing 52 pounds. However, for about the past three months I stopped working out and eating healthy ( i was lucky enough to only gain three pounds). But now i am back and i not only want to reach my goal of 135 , but i want to change my lifestyle and make being healthy and fit a part of who i am.

49 pounds down, 26 to go :)
  • TriTri76
    TriTri76 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm Trina (36 yoa) live in Stone Mountain, GA. I am trying to lose 90 pounds by October. I am ready to hit the onderlands. Haven't been there in well I can't even remember. I want to be around for son and see him graduate high school, college, get married and have children. I am ready to win this race I first started in 2010 w/my highest weight of 330 lbs is when I decided it was time to change my lifestyle and become healthy and more active.

SW: 303
    CW:281
    GW : 190

1939989.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • JuicyKey31
    Options
    Hello I'm ready for a New Year & a New more fit & healthier ME! Yes ME MZ. JUICYKEY31! I have been struggling to loose weight since my first born & she is now 15 & my youngest is 4 although I have four children , life is a Blessing but can be painful when you can't fit your skinny jeans when you are really not skinny LOL! :smile: I Love to have fun & Laugh Most times with my friends Im the Life of The party. I Love to be active with my kids so I cant let this weight take over my life I have to take over the weight! I have always been a THICKALISCIOUS BABE! I'm not trying to be skinny & seriously I do not feel that God made me to be skinny because I have always been Me! I have goals to help to loose weight & be more healthier in 2013! I'm in it to win it so they better watch out because here I come!:wink:
  • wmc3boys
    Options
    Hi, I am 41 years old and a mother of three grown sons, who are now out on their own and I'am no longer the taxi cab or cheerleader at all their extra curricular events. Now it is time to focus on myself and getting in great shape. I was always a very skinny girl until the day I my second son. I has been up hill every since. My goal right now is to loose 70 pounds, just based on what the charts say my weight and bmi should be for my height. I have learned that this is not an easy task and it is time consuming but I am truly committed this time!!!
  • Msmeme82
    Options
    Hello everyone, my name is Me-Me, I'm a mother of two beautiful children and oh yeah just turned 30 :( lol I'm from Richmond VA just graduated nursing school this past May. So from the stress of life and becoming a RN most likely contributed to my weight gain. Now with that being said my current weight in 277 (just two weeks ago I was 280 so 277 is progress) my goal weight is to be about 190. I Need all the help i CAN GET lol weight loss is a struggle...But by the grace of God and support of MFP..I will see this one through...
  • Pridgenization
    Pridgenization Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I am 45 and live in Douglas County. I have about 130 pounds to lose. I have 7 and 9 year old sons and work in Atlanta part time.
  • mayanslave
    mayanslave Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi my name is deborah> I am 30 and a single mother of a bipolar child. I currently weigh 337 I have actually lost 20 pounds ofer last year but I am working on losing over 100 pounds. I am not sure what else to put here. other than to pathetically beg for friends in this journey..lol
  • ttyme82
    ttyme82 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hey ya'll! My name is Tia I'm 31 and I live in Kennesaw. Just looking for additional motivation/support on my journey. I started out weighing 352lbs I'm now in the 2's Current weight is 290 lbs. Hope to hear from you all and join you on your journey. *hugs*
  • TinaGA2015
    TinaGA2015 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Hey all, I'm Tina. I live in Cumming GA. I need to lose 25 lbs. Friend support welcome
  • MargeinAtlanta
    MargeinAtlanta Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Anyone still look at this or active in Atlanta?
  • niesha97
    niesha97 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey I am.