Starting Monday!!!

Options

Replies

• rwa3457986
    Options
    I actually started 100% raw back on jan 3. I weighed 220 when i started. I was juicing and eating lots of fruit and salads. By the end of jan i had lost 30lbs and lots of inches. I didn't lose any lbs in february and very little in march so far, but i'm still losing inches :) I started out ina size 18/20 and i'm now into size 12. I'm really happy with my progress so far. I'm not 100% raw all of the time, but i do my best. I exercise everyday for at least an hour on the treadmill. I eventually wanna add in weights.
  • hellraisedfire
    hellraisedfire Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I was going to do this anyway and it'll be a lot better with a group! :D
  • sgrzech2009
    sgrzech2009 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm in I'll try just about anything right now having atleast 2 a day workouts if not 3 and totally changing my eatting habits isnt showing any results for me. I'm training to go in the national guard and need to loss about 6-7lbs before weighing in and I cant seem to get below 140 to save my life. Any suggestions I'm also all ears
  • babynew
    babynew Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    Like to do this, and get fully back on track. Where do we post,
    The tag said 34 peeps, where are the others?
  • Journeyingascrystal
    Options
    I'm in! I was going to do this anyway and it'll be a lot better with a group! :D
    WELCOME!!! :flowerforyou:
  • Journeyingascrystal
    Options
    Like to do this, and get fully back on track. Where do we post,
    The tag said 34 peeps, where are the others?

okay let me get you the FULL INFO ON THIS..
  • Journeyingascrystal
    Options
    OMG!!!! WELL HELLO EVERYONE!!!!!!! lol... didnt think we would have this many.. please see our group page for details.. and i do sincerely apologize.. i thought i had posted all the info on here!!!!! yikes!!!
  • cngeike
    cngeike Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    I am in. It will give me the boost I need. I have done some juicing but allowed myself dinner, but I can do salads at dinner and be good.
  • tenaciously62
    tenaciously62 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'M IN, CAN'T WAIT TO START!!!!
  • Journeyingascrystal
    Options
    I'M IN, CAN'T WAIT TO START!!!!
    welcome!!
  • RhondaBagley
    RhondaBagley Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I just joined and now realized this was last year. Anyone care to start next Monday January 21, 2013?