Orange Park buddies?

Options
optigal
optigal Posts: 42 Member
Anyone in the Orange Park-Fleming Island area available for motivation and inspiration?:happy:

Replies

• tonybalony01
    tonybalony01 Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    Oak Leaf close enough for you? :wink:
  • optigal
    optigal Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    In Florida miles that is very close! :laugh: Good luck to you
  • dsak
    dsak Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    I live in Fleming Island!!!! Add me as a friend!!!
  • lenoresaari
    lenoresaari Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    atlantic beach
  • debloves2ride
    Options
    you can "friend" me - I am in Palatka. Have had two knee replacements and ankle reconstruction - so limited walking and absolutely no running. would be glad to be there for moral support for each other. also a great group I'm a member of "losing 50 in my 50's" I think is the name. Great group for support
  • Ali_TSO
    Ali_TSO Posts: 1,172 Member
    Options
    I live in Middleburg and work in Jax! Add me! :)
  • Carmelos63
    Carmelos63 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Sorry this reply is so late but I'm in the Navy and live in Fleming Island so feel free to add me to the list. I can use all the support as well
  • brushe
    brushe Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    I'm near the beach. West of the intercoastal. .
  • javajinny
    Options
    I'm in J-ville but in OP all the time. I LOVE Uninhibited Fitness,a gym on College at Jefferson. HMU if you want to work out sometime or go to the gym (memberships are expensive there, but you can drop into a class anytime for $5; Sweat Class is amazing!).
  • Mallory0418
    Mallory0418 Posts: 723 Member
    Options
    I'm in Orange Park! Feel free to add me. :smile:
  • Taraanne76
    Taraanne76 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am in OP. I work out at the y and was looking for either a personal trainer (or someone experienced w/ free weights), or someone interested in going in on a personal training session. I am doing spin and body pump but want to expand and be able to make my own schedule if I miss a class. Friend me either way if you like!
  • kristinaw1967
    Options
    I'm in Keystone Heights ~ add me if you'd like!
  • Jagreene62
    Jagreene62 Posts: 4,782 Member
    Options
    I'm in Fleming Island. Workout at the YMCA and have lost 60 pounds. WHOOP WHOOP!! :happy: