Progress where are we at?

Options
Momwasix
Momwasix Posts: 664 Member
Have you made any progress so far into the new year? what have you learn so far since you started a New Year to A New you? Have you had a loss gain what has motivated you to stick with it?

Replies

• cjacole
    cjacole Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I've been doing good sticking to my points. I've lost 6 so far. I also started to exercise and I really to feel like I have more energy :)
  • Lavern77
    Lavern77 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Been doing great with tracking and have lost 6 pounds total in the past two weeks so I am pleased with how things are going. . Want to start adding in exercise this coming week to keep up the momentum.
  • briannadunn
    briannadunn Posts: 841 Member
    Options
    Progress , yes I have lots of progress, lol...I have gone from 228 to 224 and lost 40 pounds over all since joining MFP. I have learned that I have absolutely no Iodine in my diet other than the bare minimum which it effects everything when you are trying to lose weight. I have gained and lost over the past few weeks but have lost more than gained. I am happy with the weight loss and I am even more thrilled with not wanting to binge after reaching my goals.