snickerdude
snickerdude Posts: 16 Member
how's the tracking going for everyone?

Replies

• otherwordlyglow
    otherwordlyglow Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi!
    It's going okay here. I'm down about 5 lbs since I started on Jan 1. Cutting out sugar has made a difference, for sure and then just eating healthy and getting to the gym more. I tend to get bored of tracking after a little while so hopefully I can stick with it with the group motivation. It does help to keep accountable.
  • kimcheepoke
    kimcheepoke Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi! Tracking has been somewhat hard as sometimes I forget to do it before the day changes and then I feel bumbed that I don't get credit for logging in each day. I used to work out regularly but couldn't adjust my food; now I can adjust the food more easily but don't get to the gym. So for now, have been trying to add exercise by taking the stairs more regularly and walking a longer route to work.

Am also using FitBit to help with the motivation for exercise via adding more steps during the day.
  • Elaykins
    Options
    Tracking is going well, the eating itself.. meh. But I will keep at it even if that means I only lose half a pound in 2 weeks.
  • knittiki
    knittiki Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I went nuts last night and ate tons of nuts and almond butter but held steady today. Guess I needed it. Man, I want to break into the new decade I am so close!