How long for each level?

Options
mommy2maddox
mommy2maddox Posts: 141 Member
How many days are you doing for each level? I may be messing the "idea" of this program up but I have been switching back and forth between levels 1 and 2. I get bored easily and need to have the different exercises every other day. I have yet to tap into level 3. I may do that tomorrow.

I'm only on day 4. I was curious. Are you doing level 1 for a week, then level 2 for 2 and then level 3 on the last week? Or 1.5 each or switching them up?

Replies

• fwilson1031
    Options
    I was going to ask the same thing. I just completed L1D5. I think I am just going to stay on level 1 for 7-10 days (mind you, I do not do them in consecutive days) I started on 1/6, so over one week I got 5 days in. So I think I wil give myself this next week to finish up level 1 and move to level 2... BUT I think I might start doing level 1 twice a day... MAYBE!
  • xsmilexforxmex
    xsmilexforxmex Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    My goal is to do each one for 10 days then move on to the next one.
  • mommy2maddox
    mommy2maddox Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Both are great suggestions. I just did L2 tonight again and I had a harder time this time around. Still, I like the change of pace, working different muscles, etc. But, I like the 10, 10, 10 idea, too. I also thought about doing L1 and L2 each day. I was on day 4 today so I don't want to over do it or set my goals too high.

Thank you for the advice!
  • Stephie_J
    Stephie_J Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    I do 10 days at each level for 30 days and get results
  • Iwant2b140
    Iwant2b140 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I did level one for only 3 days. I had started the program last year so knew that I could up it to level 2 quicker. I am going to stick on level two for the next couple weeks and do level 3 the last 10 days. I think it would only matter if you kept at level one for a prolonged period. Good Luck!
  • SkinnyShaSha
    SkinnyShaSha Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I had read in a post on here somewhere that a guy and his wife were doing the DVD but doing each level until they could do it quite well. I mentioned this to my boyfriend and he told me to blooming well get on with the next level once I've done ten days. To be honest, I was probably thinking of trying it out so I could put off doing harder workouts. So today level 2 begins. ;(