people ??

Options
hi there,
was just wondering if anyone ever actually logged on to this.

Replies

• elkeefo
    Options
    Me, I do. Although it's my first time on these message boards.

hi.
  • mn_omagh
    mn_omagh Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi there... I am in Belfast, but this NI discussion group seems pretty quiet.

How are you all getting on with the weight loss?
  • gillianhardie79
    Options
    Hi there its very quiet in here!! On my first week and its not to bad but all I do is think of food and go to the toilet with the amount of water I'm drinking but it def fills ye up goodluck everyone.
  • Flood1234
    Options
    Just joined yesterday but been trying to be "good" since just after Christmas.
    Now trying to ramp up the exercise as well as not drinking and eating healthly.

Only problem is there are still lots of sweets around the house!!!

Good luck to everyone and hope you all achieve your targets
  • elkeefo
    Options
    My tip for leftover xmas sweets:
    1. Invite nieces and nephews round
    2. Let them raid your cupboards
    3. Give them back to their parents.

Problem solved
  • gillianhardie79
    Options
    first week up and i have lost 1,1kg well chuffed def heading in the right direction :)
  • Flood1234
    Options
    Well Done !!!!!

Ive got to Monday for my first week. Just hope I dont get carried away at the weekend........
  • cazzer69
    cazzer69 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Hello from me.

I'm in Belfast, even though I'm only visiting.
    Although that visit has lasted a year so far and has at least another year to go.

On the diet a week so far.
  • gillianhardie79
    Options
    feel like crap have come down with this bloody flu so not eating right and def not doig any exercise at all as energy levels are nought :( hope it clears off soon. hope your all doing good
  • Flood1234
    Options
    The scales say I have lost 3kg this week. Hard to believe but well impressed. Im sure it wont be as much every week but going to keep at it

Sorry to hear you have the flu Gillian. Best to give yourself time to recover and then you can pick up where you left off.
    Try some chicken soup and dont worry about the exercise.
    Hope you get well soon :-)
  • elkeefo
    Options
    lost 4.5lbs last week, but I imagine the first week is a lot of water loss. So we'll wait and see what this Wednesday's weigh in brings. Can't wait for the lighter evenings to allow me to get out on my bike, new helmet purchased this week.

One more thing, get down to JJB at sprucefield, their closing down sale is on and gymwear is going at an absolute steal!!
  • cazzer69
    Options
    Slightly warmer and less wet weather might be nice too...
  • joannefrew
    Options
    Gee - struggling to keep to my calories with this cold weather!!!
  • Okapi42
    Okapi42 Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    I'm an import, too - I'm here on a six-week work placement which so far has lasted three years... :bigsmile:
  • gillianhardie79
    Options
    how is everyone doing? i put on a bit this week not sure how as was good and exercising to keep within my calories had a pig out last night though but hey ho back on it today and try and lose the bit i put on.
  • cazzer69
    Options
    So so, not bad, not good.
  • Pychcia
    Pychcia Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone,
    I've just joined this group and i'm looking for new supporting friends. I used to live in NI, currently in Glasgow but will be back to NI in couple weeks for good so I was thinking that maybe "local" moral and virtual support will help me a little bit with my struggle
    If you would like to become my MFP friend feel free to add me and check my profile (If not thats's ok, no worries, I wont be offended).
  • paulipet
    Options
    Hi - I live in Newtownabbey and would be very happy to have some local friends. I joined way last year and fell off the wagon big time so here I am again. Determined! Big family wedding in August and I AM NOT going to be the "fat one" in the photos. If you would like to, please add me as a friend.
    Thank you :)
  • lrd2010
    lrd2010 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Hi guys, nice to see more NI people about :-)

Feel fee to add me if you like, would be great to make some new friends :-)
  • mrscarrotcake
    mrscarrotcake Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hey eveyone, just found this group and doesn't look like its been used for a while...any of you lot be interested in getting it going again or should i maybe start a new one for those of you that are still using mfp? reply if you are interested :)