Extreme shed & shred

Options
admmommy
admmommy Posts: 143 Member
Just started today and although it was hard I feel great afterwards (only did level 1). Anyone else doing this DVD as well?

Replies

• Jennifer076
    Jennifer076 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    I did it for about 4 days and my knees couldn't handle it anymore. I am currently doing RI30. Good luck with it.
  • katie190177
    katie190177 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I included it in my Jillian DVD rotation this summer and I also did it last week, I enjoy it but it was definitely longer than I was used to when it came to workout DVDs. Doing level 1 and 2 together is over an hour and a half including the warm up and stretching afterwards plus a bathroom break or water bottle refill, which is a nice change from her usual high intensity 25-35 minute videos. I realized that I should use my exercise time more wisely, I prefer higher intensity videos jam packed into 30 minutes for busy days and I'd do extreme shed and shred on the days where I have more time to spare. All in all I like it and it's a good work out, gotta love Jillian!
  • admmommy
    admmommy Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    I enjoyed it. I will be incorporating other workouts as well since I get bored so easily.
  • Amanda372
    Amanda372 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I watched the dvd and .... am not brave enough yet!! Going to do more Ripped in 30 before I attempt this one.
  • folkoono
    folkoono Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I came to this one after having tried 30DS, RI30, Banish Fat Boost Metabolism, No More Trouble Zones and Yoga Meltdown and it's pretty a combination of all of those things. I've never managed to do both levels in one go but each workout is great. I like the fact that they're slightly longer workouts but still retain the same kind of intensity level as 30DS/RI30.
  • intoscrapping
    intoscrapping Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I loved the challenge of this DVD. Level 2 is super intense and I could not handle some of the moves, like the plank jacks (killer!). I got this DVD in December 2012 and have done a few times here and there. I'm also doing No More Trouble Zones and running on the treadmill. :-)