Day 4 of 30

Options
ksfischer
ksfischer Posts: 41 Member
Alright who's ready to rock this today?!?! I know I am!!!! Hope you are all ready to rock also!!! :happy: :flowerforyou:

Replies

• plynn54
    plynn54 Posts: 912 Member
    Options
    Im ready, I want to leave work to I can do my work out lol. I usually do it after 8 when my daughter goes to bed, but I think I will do it right after supper then get on the tredmill for 30 min when shes in bed, got to step it up my goal is to be 223 by the end of march so i have 22 lbs to go :/
  • buildingdreams
    buildingdreams Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Will be doing this between 3-4 today. then I could go back to pick up my kiddies from CCd one hot mess!!
  • hawkeygal
    hawkeygal Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I'm so awful...I haven't even started day 1 :-(

I'm scared.
  • mrsjas2000
    mrsjas2000 Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    i was scared also, I didn't want to hurt since I have a daycare I needed to be able to move, but I did it and my legs were wobbly but now I'm at day 4 and it is so much easier, but I do take a few water breaks
  • mrsjas2000
    mrsjas2000 Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    I finished day 4 and I feel pretty much the same without the wobbly legs my problem is still the bicycle crunches
  • ksfischer
    Options
    I'm so awful...I haven't even started day 1 :-(

I'm scared.

You're not awful!! And don't be scared.....channel that fear and turn it into determination and tell yourself that you CAN do this!!!
  • ksfischer
    Options
    i was scared also, I didn't want to hurt since I have a daycare I needed to be able to move, but I did it and my legs were wobbly but now I'm at day 4 and it is so much easier, but I do take a few water breaks

Lol this was me too!!! I run a home daycare also and do my workouts early in the morning before the kids arrive and I just had to keep moving and pretend it didn't hurt to play with them! Lol
  • mema_king
    mema_king Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Just done day 4. I'm only doing 5 days a week so one day of level 1 left- yay!
  • jbuc07
    jbuc07 Posts: 914 Member
    Options
    I forced myself out of bed this morning, and did day 4!!! My anniversary is NEXT MONTH.. Snuck up on me... And, I'd like to make a noticeable difference by then to celebrate... So, I'm adding in turbo jam for the added cardio... So glad day 4 is behind me!!!
  • Hayaa79
    Hayaa79 Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    yaayyyyy done with Day 4 Level 1:drinker: am so happyyyy
  • RonnieLodge
    RonnieLodge Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    Did it for the 4th time in as many days - Level 1. I do it in the morning before breakfast and that, aside from my 10k steps, is the only exercise.

Last night my husband commented that my arms and legs are looking really good - "tighter & firmer". He was right!

It sounds unbelievable but my shoulders, biceps and triceps are looking really well toned - better than they used to from 45min/1hour work outs at the gym!
  • jbuc07
    jbuc07 Posts: 914 Member
    Options
    Did it for the 4th time in as many days - Level 1. I do it in the morning before breakfast and that, aside from my 10k steps, is the only exercise.

Last night my husband commented that my arms and legs are looking really good - "tighter & firmer". He was right!

It sounds unbelievable but my shoulders, biceps and triceps are looking really well toned - better than they used to from 45min/1hour work outs at the gym!

That's awesome!! Way to go! One of my friends commented I was losing and she could see it. I asked my hubby, he agreed, but IDK.. I don't see it lol
  • buildingdreams
    Options
    Day 6 completed !!! I hate jumping jacks. I am going to continue either running in place or doing high leg jumps. !! phew tomorrow is another day :)
  • Showmm
    Showmm Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    I just finished Day 4 and am pleased I did it in the evening, because I normally flake right out after the kids go to bed.

Now I'm watching Level 2 in prep for the change in a few days, just so it's not all brand new when I am supposed to do it. Eek is all I have to say. Well, at least forewarned is forearmed!
  • buildingdreams
    Options
    I didnt want to look at level 2 ...Now I may have too.....
  • rebasporty
    rebasporty Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Done with day 4 (level 1) -- burned 181 calories in 29 minutes. Anyone else use a HRM while doing the shred? Would be curious to see what others are burning.
  • futurereporter88
    futurereporter88 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I am so glad I finished Day 4 Level 1 and proud of everyone else. We are almost half way through Level 1!! Yay!
  • Hayaa79
    Hayaa79 Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    Yayyyyyyy:drinker:
  • ksfischer
    Options
    Done with day 4 (level 1) -- burned 181 calories in 29 minutes. Anyone else use a HRM while doing the shred? Would be curious to see what others are burning.

I ordered one at it will be here today so tomorrow I will let you know. Which one did you get? I ordered the Polar FT4 as it seemed to be pretty accurate without having to spend 100's of dollars.