How long for results??

Options
Bluebox32
Bluebox32 Posts: 100 Member
How far into the program before you started noticing even the smallest results? Did you follow the diet plan she recommends along with the workout program?

Replies

• jmeddows87
    jmeddows87 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hi Bluebox32

I'm about a week in now. I'm not noticing any changes yet other than how sore I am! My quads and calfs are killing me LOL

I'm not following her diet plan, but I am sticking to 1200kcal a day x
  • claireb05
    claireb05 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I at the end of the first week and lost 2 1/2 pounds. Waiting till the end of the first month to take measurements though. Really pleased with the result so far!
  • Dmkolls
    Dmkolls Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I at the end of the first week and lost 2 1/2 pounds. Waiting till the end of the first month to take measurements though. Really pleased with the result so far!

Are you following her meal plan?

I'm doing the exercises, but I'm doing a Whole 30 challenge this month. So, I'll be following those guidelines.
  • samantha1242
    samantha1242 Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    How far into the program before you started noticing even the smallest results? Did you follow the diet plan she recommends along with the workout program?

I am constantly feeling results, whether it being able to complete a move I couldn't in a different DVD or my pants getting bigger. But I am on week 3 now and am down around 2.5 pounds (I normally lose 1.5 pounds a week). I haven't measured myself yet so can't speak to the inches lost. I am not following her diet plan.
  • claireb05
    claireb05 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    DMKOLLS I am not following her meal plan decided I couldn't survive on 900-1000 calories a day which would be what I was left with net after the workouts. So I am just logging everything on MFP and eating back most and sometimes all the calories from the workouts. I figure that is more sustainable for me long-term.
  • tatash16
    Options
    I started December 26th and the first two weeks gained 4 lbs, muscle. Noticed my legs are getting smaller and my shoulders and arms are toning up also. I am back at my starting weight now..actually one pound below..I started at 193...now 192 and hopefully keep going down from here. Also noticed that I have way more energy, just started week three and am day 3 of week three, found the workouts 3 and 4 hard, but it only makes me stronger!!
  • katiefromvermont
    katiefromvermont Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm at the end of Week 1 tomorrow, but my weigh-in day is Friday and I was down 2.4 lbs! Not following her meal plan, but doing 1200/day w/ MFP. Super pleased, hope I can keep it up.
  • mayday1969
    mayday1969 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    I felt stronger withing the first couple of weeks.

At the end of phase one, I tried on shorts that i couldn't get on before I started, and they were too big for me! ONE MONTH!!!
  • sarahnyy51
    sarahnyy51 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I'm at the end of week one now and am definitely already seeing results. I'm following her kickstart meal plan and will follow her fat burning one from Monday. I've lost 3lbs so far. That's with doing the kickstart programme (2 workouts a day) and I walk about 10 miles most days for my job. I think I'll sleep well tomorrow...
  • vee1217
    vee1217 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I am on week 8 and have lost 3lbs. I've noticed more tone in my legs and I actually can feel it when I am just at rest. My arms and my abs too. I was hoping for more weight loss but I am happy with the results so far. I'm sure if I followed the diet plan the results would be more significant/
  • Bluebox32
    Options
    I have already been through Insanity and P90X...maybe that is why I am not noticing results yet. I'm in week 3 and have only lost 2 ounces, maybe it will pick up when I get to Phase 2. I have not gotten to the point yet that I get sore either. Maybe I am looking for results too fast.
  • hugeas
    hugeas Posts: 3
    Options
    I lost 3 lbs in 4 days, but then gained it back after the initial 7 day start. My first time I made it to week 8 before going on vacation. I noticed a definite change in shape to my arms and you will notice that the workouts will get easier as you keep doing them.
  • gerla_k
    gerla_k Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    Hi I completed JMBR last July, and i saw amazing results, i didn't have much to lose so basically my scale didn't move much i only lost 8 lbs. however i got really nice musle definition , toned arms and sore butt !! LOL
  • cecimaguina
    cecimaguina Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Hi! I finished the JMBR mid November 2012, I lost a total of 14lbs with the program! I went from a size 12 (tight) to a comfortable size 8 and I can't be happier.
    I did the kickstart workout plan as well as the her diet for 1 week, then I decided to keep my calories at her recommended 1200cal daily but didn't follow the meal plan (too expensive for my budget and I don't have enough time to cook each meal). I never missed 1 workout.
    I started noticing changes in my belly and arms...all of the sudden I had biceps popping up! very cool! and believe it or not towards the end of the program I also noticed my butt was higher and most of cellulite from the back of my legs were gone!! So amazing!!
    I think the most weight came off during the 2nd and 3rd phase, so don't get discourage discipline and commitment are keys!
    Now I've just started Insanity (it's been a week), and even though is kicking my butt I love it too. Is different and all interval cardio but I already noticed my belly getting flatter...is so encouraging when you notice those changes happening in front of your eyes!!
    DON'T FORGET TO TAKE PICTURES!! After a while doing this or any other program, and because we look in the mirror every single day, we forget the way we looked before losing the weight or getting fitter; I love to go back to my old pictures and really SEE the difference.
    Best of Luck!
  • Bluebox32
    Options

I just cant wait until I notice or feel some type of difference.