Day 4!

Options
Good Morning and Happy Monday!

Mondays are happy for me because they are my "Friday". Unfortunately I just finished another super long crazy shift. Logging my Sunday and then gonna head to bed so I can wake up and shred before work!

I was so much less sore last night after work out #3, that is definately a plus and gives me motivation to keep moving!

Post your results, let us know how you are doing, any ideas, or what you need help or support with.

Have a wonderfule day!

DeAnne

Replies

• tolleirrigon
    Options
    Finished day 4. Feel pretty good, did better on the cardio!
  • plynn54
    plynn54 Posts: 912 Member
    Options
    yes its getting a bit easier, but I definately do not reccommend eating a steak 20 min before the workout lol
  • aknelson04
    aknelson04 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I finished today! I am so proud of myself I normally take a nap during my lunch but I decided to complete my 30DS for the day!
  • lifeofsun
    lifeofsun Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    The company went to bed and ran to the basement and hit SHRED! Day 8 (day 3 of level 2). It's getting easier!!! And I seriously mean that! No sensations of puking or dying today! :D The fun begins!
  • mrsjas2000
    mrsjas2000 Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    I finished day 4 not too sure if it is getting easier or not
  • candy102389
    Options
    Ok im not sure if im doing this right. Do u do level 1 for ten days then level 2 for 10days and then level 3 for 10 days or how?? also do you do for 30 day staright or 5 days a week?? orrrr??
  • lifeofsun
    lifeofsun Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    The idea of it is 30days in a row, level 1-10 days, level2-10days, level 3-10 days. But I got really bored at day 5 level 1 and I wasn't hard anymore, so I jumped up to level 2 and will do it as long as it remains hard for my body.
  • trustymutsi
    trustymutsi Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Ok im not sure if im doing this right. Do u do level 1 for ten days then level 2 for 10days and then level 3 for 10 days or how?? also do you do for 30 day staright or 5 days a week?? orrrr??

I don't know what the official way is to do it, but my plan is to keep doing level 1 until I can easily do all the unmodified exercises. Then I will move on to level 2.

The big question is, what should I do once I can do level 3 easily? Just keep using bigger weights, or move on to another program like "Insanity"?
  • Hayaa79
    Hayaa79 Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    yesssssssssssss I did it too Level 1 Day 4 :smile:

am so happyyy
    well after 30DS we may move to insanity or watever luks harder & tougher
    Bring it onnn:angry:
  • SHAKIRA44
    SHAKIRA44 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi Candy......the goal is to push yourself.....and not injure yourself.....so start slow cuz it's a killer if you're not used to working out....there is no set plan - but try to do it everyday (some people do it every 2nd day).....and you do Level 1 until it no longer becomes a challenge - which doesn't always mean you do a level until it's easy as at that point you're just moving - not really challenging or "surprising" your muscles. Work at your own pace but push and every day little by little you gain strength....it's amazing to feel your body react this way after thinking for so long you can't do it!! Good luck!

And once you're done the 30 Day Shred, Jillian has other DVDs out there - just as challenging :D
  • plynn54
    plynn54 Posts: 912 Member
    Options
    after this round of 30DS im going to do Jillians no more trouble zones, its 40 min, so ill see how that goes then
  • Hayaa79
    Hayaa79 Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    ok good idea lets finish with 30DS then:happy:
  • loved1
    loved1 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Level 1, Day 4 completed this morning!