Day 14 - WEIGH IN!!!!!

Day 14 - WEIGH IN!

Today we're weighing in!!! Share your progress and how many pounds or inches you have lost this week (or any other type of progress you'd like to share!). Can you believe it's day 14?! We're almost half way done!

My progress this week: 2 pounds lost.

I'm happy because I actually gained 2 pounds back then lost it again in addition to another 2 pounds!! So I don't think that original 2 pounds I gained was true weight gain.

How did everyone else do this week?

Xo,

Brittny

Replies

• Bought time! LOL I was waiting on this post.
    Im up .4 lbs, so my focus for this week is NO SUGAR and NO cheat day. My goal for next week is 3 lbs and Im going to make it!
  • EllyG08
    EllyG08 Posts: 194 Member
    My weight this morning was 150.6. Down 1.1 lbs, which is great considering it occured during my period.

I tried not to indulge too much during this cycle and it has paid off :)

My goal for this next week is to eat more protein, less carbs and continue incorporating 5 servings of fruits/veggies a day.
  • I did my weight on Monday and lost 1 pound, my goal was 2. This week I'm working harder and eating right. My goal for the week is 3 pounds. I know I will accomplish that.

Lets keep up the good work ladies
  • MsJayeKaye
    MsJayeKaye Posts: 155 Member
    Down 4.8 pounds since last weigh in. I think I should up my goal from 5 pounds for the month to 8 :smile:
  • beccaanne78
    beccaanne78 Posts: 15 Member
    Down 4 lbs!
  • Down 1.5 lbs and noticing a big change in the way I look! <3 weight training <3
  • Kgain2
    Kgain2 Posts: 2
    Down 2 lbs in two weeks!
  • MrsHollins85
    MrsHollins85 Posts: 9 Member
    1 lb down .... 12 to go!!!