week 2

Options
hikaratedeb
hikaratedeb Posts: 17 Member
Started week 2 yesterday, lost 3 pounds on week 1. Had some trouble on the weekend ate more than I should have and had a few more glasses of wine than I should have. I find the weekend very difficult as that is our family time and relax time and we eat more and have wine on the weekends that is very hard for me. to say no to. Will try to stay on course this weekend.

Replies

• michele73
    michele73 Posts: 102
    Options
    Yay Hikaratedeb! 3 pds is great!!! Good for you! I just finished week two so if you have any questions. let me know. Well, week 2 was really my week 1. I skipped the first week because since I am going away on vacation and will not be able to finish 6 weeks but only 5 wks, I decided I would rather skip the first week than the last week. I was eating good on my own before starting anyway.
  • jkcathey
    jkcathey Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Did you find the daily calorie count to be very different than week one? I start W2 tomorrow. I lost 2.7# in W1 so really pumped about this plan.
  • cristieg
    cristieg Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the weight loss, hikaratedeb! That is awesome!

I'm on W2D2. So far, I have consumed less calories this week. But, I think it's mostly because I haven't been very hungry this week. I just make sure that I eat part of my meals on time. Last week I averaged about 1200 calories per day. I don't think week 2 is supposed to be too different from week 1 calorie wise. I'm looking forward to a few new options for meals this week!
  • Machelle55
    Machelle55 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm on week two now too. I agree weekends can be hard. Congratulations on your weight loss!