Day 9 Power 1000

Options
asdjlo
asdjlo Posts: 76 Member
This one kicked my *kitten*. I almost felt like giving up. I only did the 25 of each exercise, I'm going to have to try it again later. I cussed Ray out so many times in my head during this one. Good luck all!

Replies

• GettingDBack
    GettingDBack Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I started off strong. I did a 100 of the first 4 exercises, Then I did 2 sets of 25 of the remainder My arms are done esp my shoulders. As a warm up I jumped rope for 2 mins. Tomorrow is spin class
  • klkilgore
    klkilgore Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    When I read what he wanted us to do I thought about quitting. It is the first time so far I wanted to totally give up. BUT I knew I would have to admit that on this post so I sucked it up and did the beginners. I changed up and did an exercise that focused on legs then did one that used arms. I still and not great with upper body strength. And even though it sucked i did it.

Then I had a spurt of energy and walked on the elliptical for 30 mins.

So some advice I read on another post that helped me today was from a person who lost 150 lbs. he said "you can do anything for 1 day." So if you are hungry -- you can be hungry for one day. If you're tired -- you can be tired for one day. The next day will be better.

So thanks for creating this group.
  • klkilgore
    klkilgore Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Tomorrow will be better. I would love to have a 20 lb loss like you...you are inspiring me!
  • asdjlo
    asdjlo Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Tomorrow will be better. I would love to have a 20 lb loss like you...you are inspiring me!

Thank you so much. The 20 lbs is from March of last year until now. It has been slow but I am loving every minute of it. I have never focused on what I cannot have because there are so many things I can have. Be patient, I promise if you stick with it, the weight will come off. You are doing an amazing job!