New mini goal challenge - Valentine's Day

Options
Lilaczest
Lilaczest Posts: 13 Member
Hi All,

I was waiting for ErinGBragh to post a new challenge but it looks like she's deactivated her account. I'm interested in doing a new short term goal. Anyone who is interested is welcome to join me. I know not everyone celebrates Valentine's Day to the same extent, usually depending on your relationship status. But since it's about 5 weeks away it makes for a good easy goal marker. Let's do like before and note our Current Weight and Mini Goal weight.

CW: 184.5
Mini GW: 179

I was not able to keep up with my fitness and nutrition goals for about 2 weeks over Christmas with my kids home and all the busyness. But I only gained about 1.5 lbs so I feel pretty okay with that. Back on track, I'd like to drop below that 180 mark. Anyone else want to set a goal?

Heather

Replies

• Back2MeDiva
    Back2MeDiva Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hi!
    I'll join you for a Valentine's Day challenge.

CW: 229
    Mini GW: 219
  • habu68123
    habu68123 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I'll join in

CW 180
    Mini GW 176
  • zentha1384
    zentha1384 Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Thanks! I was wondered this group needed a headstone :tongue:

I'm In!!
    CW: 197.6
    GW: 192.6
  • kimsciolino
    kimsciolino Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Im in!!!
    CW:169.8
    GW:164.8

My ultimate goal weight is 125lbs but will be happy at 130lbs, I would settle to fit back into my size 5/6 jeans.LOL

Good Luck to everyone who joined this challenge!!! We can do it if we all stick together and help hold eachother accountable. We all need motivation sometimes....
  • suejoy42
    suejoy42 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'll join in as well. This is exactly what I need to stay moviated
    CW 160
    GW 155
  • Lilaczest
    Lilaczest Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Good! Nice to see see some more folks joining the challenge for Valentines Day. I haven't been doing so well this week! I have to get back on the wagon, recording what I eat. I will get below that first 10 lbs mark! I will.

Perhaps we should think about starting up a new group so it's easier to find each other. I'll look at how to start one up for after our Valentine's Day Challenge, and all who are interested can look for it on Feb 15th.