Coming up to the end of my first week...

Options
Hi all, It's been great reading all your comments about Slim in 6.

I started on Sunday and have already done 3 workouts (yesterday was my day off!)

I'm feeling overall more toned but think I might start using some weights in the squat and lunge sections also to work it up a bit more.

Would love to see where other people are at, especially in the Start it Up Phase same as me!

Are a lot of people following the nutritional guidelines supplied also or just trying to overall work out and get fitter/lose weight at the same time.

Replies

• leilaes
    Options
    hi Morvenna,
    I am in Start it up phase too, the second week. I do not follow all the diet plan that they've provided with the DVD, but I try to stay within my calorie allowance. so, far I am loving the program and I am seeing the result just in one week. so, go for it and keep the promises, You'll see the result :)
  • Shaneba
    Options
    Hi Morvenna and Leilaes,

I'm on my sixth day of Start it Up and I'm going to move to Rump It Up on Monday.

I'm not following the nutritional guide although I'm following a mediterranean diet of 1500 daily calories.

I'm seeing the result (weight and inches reduction).
  • morvenna21
    morvenna21 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi Shaneba,

Glad to hear you're doing well - where are you on your program now? I'm on the second week of ramp it up - i've been doing about 4 times a week just due to not having enough free days but am feeling more toned around my stomach and bum. Ramp it up is quite tough and very repetitive but I think it is working!

Think i'll need to add my own music though whilst I do the workouts to try and make them more exciting! But I think overall it's working and i've lost a good few pounds!

Would love to hear how you're getting on!
  • morvenna21
    morvenna21 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi Leilaes! glad to hear you're doing well - you must be in the ramp it up stage too - how are you finding it? i'm same as you in that i'm trying to eat healthier and less convenience foods but hopefully these dvds will help burn off those extra calories!! :)