Claymore Discussion:

Options
Charlie003
Charlie003 Posts: 1,333 Member
Lets focus on Claymore today. What were your favorite parts, what did you hate, what did not make sense?

I loved the series. However, the rule about not harming a human no matter what is a bit out of touch. It should not be absolute. An investigation should be done and the merits weighed.

Replies

• Siekobilly
    Siekobilly Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    I wish they would have gone further into her ability to go "berserk" and come back. The two or three times it sorta happened were just mean teasers.
  • mairinosteen
    mairinosteen Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    The boy that followed her around (it's been awhile and I've forgotten names) was worse than useless, he seemed to be actively getting in the way all the time and being annoying. That said Claymore is awesome: I love that the females armor looks like it would actually protect them, that they have character development, that the main characters are going against the established good v. evil rules, and of course the fight scenes.
  • ReinasWrath
    ReinasWrath Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    My favorite favorite episode in the anime was when Teresa had gone back for Clare and saw all the raiders and went berserk and broke the rule of not harming any humans. I watch that one little clip of it over and over, I love the rage in her voice when she growls, there will be no survivors. I also loved when they sent an entire team to go and behead her and yet they couldn't take her. I just loved Teresa all around and Clare's dedication to her afterwards was touching as well. I will say though i HATED the ending of the anime it was so emotional and lame and I felt it was out of place in such a consistently hardcore anime. I mean Rocky had no right to stop Clare and I know what they were going for when he did but it just pissed me off lol. The manga is a lot different!!! It goes in a completely different direction after the battle of .... (crap can't remember the names!!!) after the battle with the lion guy xD Sorry I watched it yeaars ago hahah.

I loved the customs they created among the claymores like the black cards to put a friend out of their misery when their limits were pushed, and I loved how even though they were all uniform with their silver eyes and white/blonde hair they were all very different personality and fighting wise.
  • KaleidoscopeEyes1056
    KaleidoscopeEyes1056 Posts: 2,996 Member
    Options
    The boy that followed her around (it's been awhile and I've forgotten names) was worse than useless, he seemed to be actively getting in the way all the time and being annoying.

Ahhhgrreeeed! Hated that kid. Loved the series, though!