Weeks 11 and 12-day 76

JDPerryvas
JDPerryvas Posts: 12 Member
Good lord!
I'm sore from yesterdays work out and am feeling todays even more
I have lost about 13 pounds but the scale has stopped and now it's kind of hovering.
Almost done!!!

thinking when my 90 days is done I will start over and try not to do the beginners versions and maybe incorporate some of her other dvds

Replies

• patticarbjunkie
    patticarbjunkie Posts: 133 Member
    Oh, I don't even know you,but I am so proud of you!! Good luck!! I am still on phase 1 and determined to finish these 90 days.
  • JDPerryvas
    JDPerryvas Posts: 12 Member
    thank you!
    I'm proud of you for starting!!!
    The 90 days goes by really quick but I know just starting out it seems like it's forever away buts its NOT! :)
  • staceypunk
    staceypunk Posts: 924 Member
    Congrats on making it this far! I am also on WO 11 & 12. I was so sore but I did manage to do WO 11 for the second time today. I just pushed through and it wasn't that bad. The time has gone by quick for me as well, and I lost a lot of weight so that made it FUN!
  • kymkan
    kymkan Posts: 444 Member
    Congrats on making it this far! I am also on WO 11 & 12. I was so sore but I did manage to do WO 11 for the second time today. I just pushed through and it wasn't that bad. The time has gone by quick for me as well, and I lost a lot of weight so that made it FUN!

did you lose all 39 on JMBR?? if not, how much do you attribute to that?
  • You say you lost a lot of weight!! Congrats lady!! thats every womans dream!! lol. So, did you stick to a daily calorie limit or just watched what you ate and completed JMBR? Curious