healthy & yummy snacks?

Options
Hi everyone! Looking for some fun snacks to eat (while hanging out with friends, watching movies etc). I need actual good snacks..even if they have a teeny bit of chocolate in them but still pretty healthy, whatever! I am not one of those people that can never have junk - the last person I asked for good snacks, she told me she pops brussel sprouts in the microwave and eats them for her evening snacks..I cannot do this! LOL! So looking for healthy, but yummy snacks! THANKS!

Replies

• brittfam
    Options
    Im a HUGE fan of single serving treats! heres a link
    http://chocolatecoveredkatie.com/2012/10/08/chocolate-peanut-butter-cake-in-a-mug/

Also join Pintrest! Thats were I get most of my recipes and snack ideas from :)
  • loril13
    loril13 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    Emerald - Cocoa Roast Almonds Dark Chocolate Flavor
    Oh my YUM!
  • jacie87
    jacie87 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I'm a huge fruit-a-holic! Haha... I like mixing fruit and nuts. If you can have dairy, try getting plain vanilla yogurt, your favorite chopped nuts, and apples or grapes. Healthy, nutritious snack!

As for chocolate... I'm a huge ice cream fan, so I like the Skinny Cow Ice Cream sandwiches. They're only 140-150 calories depending on flavor & if they're no sugar added.

Another chocolate treat I like is trail mix! Still has the good nuts in it, but you can have chocolate, dried fruit, etc.