Level 1 completed!!

Options
Today was my 10th day of level 1 and I couldn't be happier! I was getting really sick of all the repetition and hearing Jullian say all the same things. FYI this is my first time getting this far in 30ds without quitting. I'm already noticing results and today I just had to take a peek at my measurements and weight. I've lost 4'' total so far and I'm down 3 pounds. I'm so glad I've stuck with it and am slowly being rewarded. I hope everyone is pushing hard and accomplishing their goals! I know I'm off to a good start. Great job everyone and keep up the awesome work! :)

Replies

• shmurrow
    shmurrow Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I just finished level 1 also! I agree about it being too repetitive. I'm glad to get to do something new tomorrow!
  • bray246
    bray246 Posts: 15
    Options
    Way to go! I decided to finish up level 1 yesterday and I started day 1 of level 2 today and I was a sweaty mess! But the upside is I've lost 4.7 inches total so far and feeling good :)
  • SharonBluntz
    SharonBluntz Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Great job, ladies!! :)
  • jfauci
    jfauci Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    I am so happy to see this! I did day 5 yesterday and I am feeling a bit discouraged and bored. I'm tired of hearing her say the same thing and it doesn't feel like it's getting any easier. Thanks for the motivation!
  • tromig33
    Options
    I completed day 9 today but one of those days was a level 2...nice for the switch....I am soooooooo proud of all of us...we are doing it and seeing results...ready to keep it going...btw I am going to take pic at the end of tomorrow to see if I see any visual differences and also my measurements...I will post when I do...