6 meals

Hi boot campers. If you are new to myfitnesspal, you can customize the number of meals and meal names. If you go to the food tab online and then to Settings, it allows you to name your meals and add meals. This is going to help me a lot to make sure I'm eating 6 times a day. Hope it can help you guys too!

Replies

• alallison06
    alallison06 Posts: 2 Member
    I did this too! i'm actually switching around a lot of my meals... unfortunately as a HS teacher I don't get many breaks and can't do the whole breakfast then snack then before lunch. Eating breakfast as usual (just a bit more to account for the extra fruit/calories) and then drinking my skinny in my coffee mug with some espresso while teaching the morning classes. SO GOOD!

I feel like I am eating constantly though.. anyone else feel like this? This is actually WAY more food than I am used to (i'm trying to stay between 1900-2000 each day. Have failed at hitting 2000 so far). I'm at the other end of the spectrum where I am trying to maintain/gain 5 pounds.
  • are822
    are822 Posts: 46 Member
    That is awesome, thanks for the tip! I hated having snacks just as one grouping. It's nice to move things around and really keep track of what and when I am eating. I made my menus viewable too.