Day 6- Wednesday

Options
Allright Day 6 is in the books for me. Getting easier, but I also am still doing girl push-ups. Cardio is getting easier!

Have a great day all!

Replies

• khagenow
    khagenow Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I'm still doing girl push-ups too, but happy to report that I didn't take a single break from any of the reps on Day 6! Getting better!
  • plynn54
    plynn54 Posts: 912 Member
    Options
    awesome, I did the whole min of bicycle crunches yay lol
  • DaffyGirl88
    DaffyGirl88 Posts: 4,645 Member
    Options
    Good job! I can't do the full minute without resting yet...hopefully soon. LOL
  • lgoewey36
    Options
    Yay.. Day 6. . I almost killed myself yesterday doing level 3 bc my level 2 Utube video kept skipping. So I did 15 min of level 2 and all of level three. OMG.. Level three killer. Today, I did Leslie Sampson walk w me Utube video for 45 min of brisk walking. I will be back to day 7 tomorrow w hopefully better luck w Level 2 Utube Video... Minus 5 plus pounds in three weeks!! And I am not even on the end of week three!!!!!!:noway:
  • khagenow
    khagenow Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Yay.. Day 6. . I almost killed myself yesterday doing level 3 bc my level 2 Utube video kept skipping. So I did 15 min of level 2 and all of level three. OMG.. Level three killer. Today, I did Leslie Sampson walk w me Utube video for 45 min of brisk walking. I will be back to day 7 tomorrow w hopefully better luck w Level 2 Utube Video... Minus 5 plus pounds in three weeks!! And I am not even on the end of week three!!!!!!:noway:

Awesome! Five pounds is great!
  • jeaninemckinney
    Options
    Great progress you guys!! Im pretty bored with level one and it doesnt make me sore at all...but i figure its doing something good! How could it not be, i really wanted to do 10 days of all levels but i might go to level two before ten days is up! Whats crazy is...i dont wamt to say its hard but some days the cardio kills and others i float through it...same with the strength! But i can get through the strength alot easier then the cardio, any day! Keep it up ladies:flowerforyou:
  • Hayaa79
    Hayaa79 Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    Pat my back plz :bigsmile: I am done with the 6th day of Level 1
  • Ryokat
    Ryokat Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Pat my back plz :bigsmile: I am done with the 6th day of Level 1

We need a smiley face for that! Oh well, here's a cheers! :drinker:
    Finished day 6 as well.
  • lifeofsun
    lifeofsun Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I would jump up! Or give yourself heavier weights? I would definitely push myself.. I had to jump up to level 2 because level 1 wasn't doing anything for me after 5 days. Level 2 was way harder and my body was challenged. :D
  • lifeofsun
    lifeofsun Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    All done for tonight!!! Is anyone else struggling with the last strength move in level 2? It's the sit-squat with the fly lift?? It kills my arms and the angle makes me feel nausea. :( But I'm getting it through it, just not liking the move.
  • mrsjas2000
    mrsjas2000 Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    I finished day 6 and my calf still hurts but mainly with the jump rope but I managed the minute of bicycle crunches
  • loved1
    loved1 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Day 6. Level 1 done today. I made it through all of the cardio and the ab bicycles. Still struggling through girl push ups and I want to sink deeper into the lunges.