Races in Michigan

2»

Replies

• Is anyone doing the "Back to the Beach" races at Stoney Creek in May? Great races with part grass, part flat trail and part cement. That one is a blast but sells out quick.
  • deiggam
    deiggam Posts: 2 Member
    Is anyone doing the "Back to the Beach" races at Stoney Creek in May? Great races with part grass, part flat trail and part cement. That one is a blast but sells out quick.

Yes! I did it last year and have signed up for it again. The half-way party was my favorite! Also, the water stops and cool towels were amazing. It was my first half and I loved it!
  • babyshme
    babyshme Posts: 310 Member
    Aug 3rd is the Color Run in Grand Rapids.

Halloween weekend is the Zombie Dash.
    http://thezombiedash.com/

I will post more once I get the flyer.
  • Mtfd02
    Mtfd02 Posts: 239 Member
    If anybody has race recommendations in Upper Michigan, I'd be especially interested! :smile:

I will post them on my mfp profile, I'm in Marquette
  • courtneymal17
    courtneymal17 Posts: 672 Member
    Anyone doing the race in Corktown (Det) on March 10? I Signed up yesterday :)
  • beeblebrox82
    beeblebrox82 Posts: 578 Member
    Anybody do the Kent City 15K? Curious how hilly it is.
  • tzig00
    tzig00 Posts: 875 Member
    I'm doing the Grand Rapids Riverbank Run 5K in May and then the colorrun in August. Is there a zombie run in Grand Rapids this year?
  • babyshme
    babyshme Posts: 310 Member
    Zombie run is in GR Halloween weekend.
  • beeblebrox82
    Wheel Race in Allendale this weekend. Anyone going?

How bout the River Bank Run in Grand Rapids on May 11th? 15.3 miles... I'm terrified. Gonna try to run it in 2 hours flat.
  • rachelm916
    rachelm916 Posts: 1 Member
    Next week is my first half marathon in Lansing. I love the 5/3 River Run, this will be my third year doing the 10K. Lansing is also having a Color Run in July. We did the Warrior Dash in GR last year and it was a blast. Signed up again for this year!
  • beeblebrox82
    yeah I'll be doing the GR Dash again this year. Good times!!
  • tzig00
    tzig00 Posts: 875 Member
    Wheel Race in Allendale this weekend. Anyone going?

How bout the River Bank Run in Grand Rapids on May 11th? 15.3 miles... I'm terrified. Gonna try to run it in 2 hours flat.

I'm only doing the 5K river bank run but good luck to you!
  • beeblebrox82

I'm only doing the 5K river bank run but good luck to you!

:drinker:
This discussion has been closed.