Food plan

Options
earcega
earcega Posts: 45 Member
Hi everyone,
Just wondering if people are following the food plan or are doing things on your own.

Replies

• bwaybabe25
    Options
    Hi. I tried the food plan that came along with it. Some of her recipes I didn't want to try and the ones that I did I really disliked. The only thing I liked was the hummus. I am doing my own diet and incorporating her work outs.
  • movn4ward
    movn4ward Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I was wondering the same about the seven day kikstart your metabolism menu. I looked it over and am pondering whether to try it. Seeing as I am just starting would like to know if anyone has combined the workouts and the menu plan for the 7 day kickstart and results
  • Tsmartin07
    Options
    I'm loving the food plan for the kickstart week! check out her site --- she did the entire program with the food. Jessicapeaches.blogspot.com
  • mayday1969
    mayday1969 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    I followd her kickstart week and meal plan to a "t".

There was one day I was off (grad party). therwise I followed it and did not eat back my exercise calories.

I'm now on my 3rd time through with a little break in between each round. I'm following it, but adding an extra snack. I have made almost all of the recipes. I usually stick to a few favorites though.
  • seabeckteach
    Options
    I did it without the food plan (just kept it under 1200/1300 calories) and did the workouts for the kick start. I lost about 6 pounds. (I can't get my ticker to be correct!)
  • Tarapritchett
    Tarapritchett Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I followed the menu perfectly during the the kickstart week and lost 9 lbs. I've made a few of the recipes from the actual meal plan, and they're... okay... haha, the muffins don't look ANYTHING like they do in the book, and they are extremely dense. I'm pretty much keeping it between 1200 - 1300 calories and working out every day.
  • KTyuen
    KTyuen Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Today is day seven for me, I've followed the kickstart meal and workout routine. I lost 5 lbs. I made the blueberry banana muffins this morning, and am anxious to try them tomorrow..I did sub almonds for walnuts so they will be slightly different. I also made the choc dipped bananas and looking forward to trying thiose as well.

Anyone have any of the recipes they loved or any they would recommend skipping from the regular meal plan?