SURVIVOR EXILE ISLAND IMMUNITY CHALLENGE

Options
As per the rules, you will be given 1 challenge per week. The winner of the challenge wins IMMUNITY at this week's weigh in!!! (so even if you don't lose 1 pound, you get credit for the week). Remember, you need 3 weeks IN A ROW of losing 1 pound or more to return to FITNESS ISLAND!

Your challenge for this week........

BURN THE MOST CALORIES!!!! You have from Friday, January 18th thru Tuesday, January 22nd ( at midnight) to BURN THE MOST CALORIES!!!!! Any way you want to burn them..... Please remember we are on the HONOR SYSTEM but your calories could be verified by looking at your journal! BE HONEST!!!!!!!

It's up to YOU AND ONLY YOU to keep record of calories burned! Your welcome to report in as often as you want to this thread and polite "smack talk" welcome! :tongue:

BUT ON TUESDAY BEFORE MIDNIGHT YOU MUST POST YOUR TOTAL CALORIES BURNED IN THIS THREAD!!! (Wednesday morning, we'll have our winner!) IF YOU FORGET TO POST YOUR TOTAL CALORIES BURNED ON TUESDAY, YOUR DISQUALIFIED!!!!!!!!!!

Ok, players on EXILE ISLAND ARE:

Athenaheim
Eazieske
Elm731
Eternity365
Inspirem
Jacque1129
Jlc1974***
Katiedid1226
Ladywendolyn
Ladyznw
Ikenn67
Suzy1220
Tiawna

***I'm in the game and going to try to win but CAN NOT WIN IMMUNITY! If I win, IMMUNITY will go to 2nd place winner.

To the following players, you are on EXILE by default because we didn't see where you posted a weigh in. We are assuming you gained or stayed the same........ Please let dellmech or myself know if this is not correct!

Bobbiesinger6
Fat2fit145
Hippiemamaof2
Jodyvaz
Karebear22776

If you have read and accept the terms of these rules, please post an "I got it" or "I accept" or "Game on". Something so I know you've seen this!

GAME ON!!!!!!!! :tongue: :bigsmile: :flowerforyou: :devil: :drinker: :happy:

Replies

• jacque1129
    jacque1129 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I'm in, definitely going to try, but I know a lot of people will have me beat, FOR SURE. but why not give it my all (:
  • athenaheim
    athenaheim Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    I'm in.
  • tiawna
    tiawna Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Game On!!! Need to get off exile island so will be working my butt off to burn those calories!!!!
  • inspirem
    inspirem Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Thinking this just might get my butt moving...game on!

M
  • fritoslave
    Options
    game on!! :bigsmile: Good luck everyone!!!
  • eazieske
    eazieske Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    YEA GOT IT!!! GAME ON LETS WORK OUR BUTTS OFF!!!!!!
  • eternity365
    eternity365 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I will try:wink:
  • babyskunkles
    babyskunkles Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Got it
  • LadyZNW
    LadyZNW Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I'm in.
  • bobbiesinger6971
    Options
    I'm in. I posted my 2 pound loss for 1/9 to 1/15 today. Sorry, I didn't do it this weekend, but I forgot. My weigh in days are Saturday, so I'll be sure to post it this Saturday morning for this week.
  • ladywendolyn
    ladywendolyn Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Ok got it...
  • bobbiesinger6971
    Options
    Thank you.
  • eternity365
    eternity365 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    It is pity but at the moment my workouts are keeping my weight from dropping so it is possible that I will be out this week:(
  • umer76
    umer76 Posts: 1,272 Member
    Options
    Good to Exile Island members! I hope you will give your best to come back to fitness Island. COME ON YOU CAN DO THIS:explode:
  • Daysednconfused
    Daysednconfused Posts: 975 Member
    Options
    MANNNNNNNNNNNNNN, I would so give ya'll a run for your money!! I'm not in it, but you can bet I'll be checking on you guys/gals and comparing notes!! Enjoy!!
  • eazieske
    Options
    ok this is the first day of the challenge will do my best to get alot of cardio in today!!! Lets do our best guys!!! we can do it!!!!!
  • GPSHEALTHCOACHING
    GPSHEALTHCOACHING Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    Ok... Had my gym time this am and hope to get an afternoon walk in.....

I'm at 573 calories burned so far today.......

COME ON PEEPS..... BRING IT!!!!!! :drinker: :flowerforyou: :wink:
  • eazieske
    Options
    TAKING MY 30 MIN WALK AT LUNCH AND 60 MIN AFTER WORK!!!
  • eazieske
    Options
    584 CALORIES SO FAR
  • GPSHEALTHCOACHING
    GPSHEALTHCOACHING Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    584 CALORIES SO FAR

WAY TO BRING IT GIRL!!!! BURNING UP those calories!!! :smokin: