Shaun T Giggling Insanity

Options
Does anyone have to stop and giggle when ever Shaun T pulls his shirt up to tell you to keep your core tight?
I nearly lost my *kitten* when he displayed the Frog Leaps from behind :D

VryNice.jpg

Replies

• Michixchan
    Options
    YES, FINALLY. Someone that sees the hotness that is Shuan T... When he takes his shirt of during plyo... It makes me push all the harder, NOW THAT'S MOTIVATION.
  • RedBullLiz
    RedBullLiz Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    Mmm, there are some moments where I wished his shorts fell off when he does the jumps.
  • stephanj
    stephanj Posts: 898 Member
    Options
    I didn't get this.... Until pure cardio when he dumped his water bottle all over his heaving sweaty chest. Dear god man!!!!
  • IAmKellOnWheels
    IAmKellOnWheels Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I didn't get this.... Until pure cardio when he dumped his water bottle all over his heaving sweaty chest. Dear god man!!!!

That's what got me. I stood there with my mouth open and had to snap myself out of it!
  • Colombianchick29
    Colombianchick29 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    bahahahahahaha YES!!! I like it when he says" you can FREAKIN do this!! LOL he is something NICE to look at FOR SURE!!!
  • Colombianchick29
    Colombianchick29 Posts: 298 Member
    Options

That's what got me. I stood there with my mouth open and had to snap myself out of it!

LMAOOOOO!!!
  • TheManda27
    TheManda27 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I just saw this the other day for the first time. Oh - ma - gawd!!! Now watch me from behind... *drool* :love:
  • jroleary21
    Options
    Shaun T is the man, miles ahead of Tony Horton. I had to do P90X on mute.

I just noticed I'm the only guy commenting haha

Here let me regain some masculinity. Tonya is pretty hot along with most of the girls in the videos.
  • YoungDoc2B
    YoungDoc2B Posts: 1,593 Member
    Options
    Shaun T is the man, miles ahead of Tony Horton. I had to do P90X on mute.

I just noticed I'm the only guy commenting haha

Here let me regain some masculinity. Tonya is pretty hot along with most of the girls in the videos.

Tania's annoying, over-achieving air detracts from her looks...lol
  • jroleary21
    Options
    A lot of people feel that way. I'm just amazed when she goes to town on the power jumps.
  • Kentmeme
    Options
    Well doesen't matter what he does, apart from being extremley wripped which is amazing viewing - I love his little sayings, today was cracking me up, lets get sweaty!!! Nice!!! - the classic - take a drink we are going into Suicide training, flipping scared the life out of me when i first heard that!!

He does have a nice little giggle - so funny xx
  • currlee
    currlee Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    lmao
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options

i am doing pure cardio tonight, looking forward to it even more now!!!