My 20 week results (pic included)

Options
michie27
michie27 Posts: 450 Member
Hi all,

Thought I would share my success with you. I finished TurboFire on Friday and I must say I enjoyed every minute of it. It was fun and Chalene is very motivating.
I lost 14.8lbs. 1.25" off my chest, 3.75" off my waist, 4.25" off my hips, 1" off each of my thighs, .75" off each of my arm and .5" off my neck. Body fat went down 8.3%.

I am not at my goal but I am so happy and proud of my results. I'm reminded that we should all look at how far we've come when we start to think about how far we have to go! For those just starting the program, stick with it, you will be rewarded with great results.

Good luck to all!!

82CFFCBE-4F71-4549-A104-D7574ED152F9-2023-000002F33E5A8A51_zpsda4fbb0e.jpg

7FE6EFE1-8D44-4CD0-8420-77E5D48972C5-2023-000002F345B5FF3F_zps3def4219.jpg

Replies

• crystallight711
    crystallight711 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Fantastic results - I really see a huge difference around your middle! Good for you!
  • ladyonaquest
    ladyonaquest Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    You look AWESOME!!! Definitely see the difference!!! Are you going to do a different workout routine now or do you plan on starting over with TF!!
  • michie27
    Options
    You look AWESOME!!! Definitely see the difference!!! Are you going to do a different workout routine now or do you plan on starting over with TF!!

Thank you ladies. I started P90X today, hope I'll enjoy it and stick with it.
  • bgtorres
    bgtorres Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • Fit4Jesus84
    Options
    Oh wow! You can really see a big change from the first photo! Your back looks alot leaner, and I can see in your face that you have lost alot of weight too! I hope I can have results like this! Keep up the hard work! It is really paying off!
  • Starlage
    Starlage Posts: 1,709 Member
    Options
    WOW! Big difference around your mid section! Nice dedication!
  • jmcreynolds91
    jmcreynolds91 Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    Wow! Huge difference! nice job
  • michie27
    Options
    Thank you @bgtorres, @Starlage, @jmcreynolds91
    Thank you Fit4Jesus84, you will get great results too, just be consistent and keep pressing play!
  • panielsrok
    Options
    Holy smokes! 'atta girl! Can I ask how tall you are?
  • michie27
    Options
    Holy smokes! 'atta girl! Can I ask how tall you are?

Sorry, just seeing this now. I'm 5'6'
  • Nita_Bita
    Nita_Bita Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Awesome results!
  • SoulReckoning
    SoulReckoning Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    AWESOME, CONGRATS! I'm starting this Sunday, I hope I see great results too!
  • michie27
    Options
    @SkinneBritche, thank you! How are you liking the program? I'm sure you will get great results too, hope you're enjoying it!

@Nita_Bita, thank you!
  • halleyg2
    halleyg2 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Fabulous results! You look fantastic. Congratulations on all your hard work. It paid off big time!
  • KKWilson
    KKWilson Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You have gotten awesome, and hard-earned, results! I'm starting week 5 on Monday and will be thrilled if I progress as well as you have. Keep up the great work!